anybody here ever have twins

turbot2112

me and the wife ,were having twins. we did invetro back in january and well, it worked. they used 2 eggs and they both took. anybody here have twins. is it gonna be that tough? :D

yea, 2 of everything. want to buy a sweet dodge ram 1500 sport? gotta sell for , you guessed it, a friggin miny van. :eek: :D

Yep. Had twin girls 22 years ago. Both totally different personalities. Congrats and be patient. They will be a handful for awhile, but worth the effort.

Robbie-87plz said:
The new Mercedes R-something looks darn sporty...lol, try talking the wifey into that... :D
dont think the wife will go for it. a freakin mini van. i feel so freakin old right now. :frown: at least i get to keep the buick, dont think ill be driving it much though. :D

If you buy stuff from places like Toys R Us and Baby's R Us, let them know you have twins. They usually give a 10% discount to people who have to buy two of everything.

My wife and I thought we'd like to have twins. It is still very unique and it seems most twins stay very close to each other as they grow up. I don't think twins would be too bad as long as you had them first....before any other kids. If you already had one kid, I think having twins would kill you :) Ignorance is bliss!

My prayers are with you my friend I have twin girls and a boy I think i aged 5yrs each one :eek: :eek:

Its pretty hard I wont lie to you and it will test your marriage thats for sure but it is worth it

Johnny

Oh dont let those ya-hos tell you.... I have 2 kids 9 months apart and its like having twins :rolleyes: :rolleyes: right.......

If you have any questions pm me

turbot2112 said:
me and the wife ,were having twins. we did invetro back in january and well, it worked. they used 2 eggs and they both took. anybody here have twins. is it gonna be that tough? :D

i am the oldest of 5. the youngest are twins. boy and a girl. having a few kids before twins actually helps. 3 more people to take turns with the babies. it definitely was hard though, my mom was exhausted. good luck, it should be "fun"

I was gunna say something off color and sexual in nature......

but instead I will congradulate you for your excellent work!

good look with the lil ones!