Anybody have an auction insanity GN for sale?

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I don't like waiting on ebay auctions and the ones I saw when I checked had bent up boxes or cards or were completely removed from the card. I want a new, in the box, GN in mint shape. I already have 2 of the J.L. "muscle cars" series GNs I got from work and just wanted to have an auction insanity GN parked between them. E-mail me to let me know what you have and how much. Thanks for your time.

I'm looking for one myself.

I haven't seen it in any stores near me yet. As a matter of fact, the JL pegs are getting smaller and smaller everytime I look. They're getting squeezed out by Dubs and G-rides and the like.

I like originality, not over-size, slammed stuff.

I have accumulated 12 or so of the MUSClECARS JL GN and about 16 of the AUCTION INSANITY GN. Of those only 2 of the MUSCLECARS was bought at retail ( TRU and W Mart) and I have yet to see a AUCTION INSANITY at a retail store. I do know a private toy store in our mall that has the AUCTION INSANITY cars but has already sold the GN. Everyone says it is a Wal Mart exclusive but these cars were at a private store. Thanks, Kent

I still haven't got one yet. I work at Wal-Mart and that's how I got the 2 Muscle Car JL cars. I don't recall seeing any Auction Insanity cars GN or otherwise. Send me an e-mail on how much an A.I. GN will cost shipped to 27858. Thanks for your time.

OneLethal87GN said:
I work at Wal-Mart and that's how I got the 2 Muscle Car JL cars.
I always wondered where all of the good diecast cars go!! :eek: :biggrin:

Mr. Buckles, any more "Auction Insanity" available?