Anybody have a Myspace page with a turbo buick layout?

www.myspace.com/camacho_family01

You might have to add me as a friend in order to see it. So let me know! I had a different one with this pic below but I figure Id make it more personal

Attachments

• rsz_Internet Explorer Wallpaper.jpg
    rsz_Internet Explorer Wallpaper.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 270
I couldn't see it as it is set to "private". I sent you a friend request though. My name shows up as LethalGN.

Cool, thanks for the add. Did you just scan a pic and add it as your wallpaper or what? I have some pix of my old GN that I would like to add to my Myspace page but haven't taken the time to do it yet. Thanks again for allowing me to view your page.

If you want to make it your background on your myspace account its kinda confusing unless you have some "computer hacking skills". I used Myspace Layouts Pimper:. Free profile generators For your Myspace and Friendster profile. Create your own Myspace and Myyearbook codes with our Free Layout Generator, Glitter Graphics, backgrounds and more! to make my layout. But they require you to have a photobucket account to upload picture pictures to that account. Once you open up a photobucket account. Then you could use those pictures to to upload to your layoutpimper account. You could adjust your whole layout as far as letter size/color, transparency of the blocks, outline ect ect. Then once you finish there it will give your a code you could copy to put on your myspace account to have the background set.....confused? Hope that helps!

i just used a carbon fiber looking background i uploaded onto some site, then changed my font colors so its not too confusing. I hate going to people's pages where the pictures makes it unable to read the entire page

Myspace Layout

I used a site called Pimp-my-profile.com to upload some pics of my car at the track last weekend:

myspace.com/fatmanpdd. My profile is not set to private.

The only reason I set the stuff to transparent is so you could see the entire background if you want to. And if you want to read what was written then just highlight everything with your mouse and you could easly read it. Also the only reason I have it set to private is becuase my wife is a Deputy Sheriff and we dont need convicts/inmates looking at our profile to try to get info on us.

Thanks for the replies guys. Got some cool pages there fellas. I ended up just going with a UNC layout, but I make changes almost every day. I do have a few GN videos up there and am looking for some GN images to add. Keep 'em coming guys! Thanks again.

myspace buick profile

Here is mine. The background is of me racing the gray car at bradenton motorsports park and the fast buick is of my fellow palm tree posse team of Roy and Laz racing. Check it out. Oh yeah and the alkycontrol is on thurr too :eek:

www.myspace.com/109proof