Anybody Going To The Drags this weekend?

Derek,
Congratulations on getting that beast running, I would have like to see you run but I had to work. IMO if your fuel system is not up to snuff or especially if you still have the stock pump I wouldn't even attempt to run the car, you know what happens when you lean out under boost:eek: I hope it's not, but the bubbling in the coolant sounds like it's pressuring up from the cylinders into the cooling system when under boost. Just my .02 cents or maybe .01. Good Luck!

Some friends of mine are going to shoot some video coverage at tracks this 11th. They're called EFI Unlimited. I hope most of you guys can make it...I'll be there too. Just to let you in on some of them...there's 3 Camaros, 2 SS's aand a Z28. 2 TTSupras...though I not sure if theyre in the club..i do know that they know each other. Im not sure if theres more cars...those are the car's that came out on Friday night. I havent figured out who EFI unlimited out were till Friday. I noticed a post on SH.com and it featured the club EFI Unlimited. Not till Friday night..i saw a friend there sporting the EFI Unlimited shirt. On top of that...most of the guys in the club are my friends form the gym. One guy with the silver supra with the dragon sticker...i would occasionally chat with him. we knew each other from the SH.com forums and off. the other Supra owner I just got to meet him and lastly one of the SS owners I knew him from the ISSOAH meetings. Other than that..they're all pretty cool guys. I know its kinda last minute..but I hope we all can make it.

Aloha
Chris

Hey Les,
Im sure you'll see me race at the tracks sometime soon. The fuel pump I have is the Poston Enterprises one but, I heard that they aren't that good. Im thinking of the Red's double pumper set-up. Im trying to check out the cooling system day by day too. I flushed it out again and replaced the thermostat, which I found to be faulty. I drove it around and the temperature stayed in the 170's. I didn't get to check it under much boost though (speed cameras!) I hope that there is no problem with bubbling there! Ill have to wait and see.
Thanks,
Derek:cool: