Anybody Going To The Drags this weekend?

I think Derek is...... :)

I have a feeling he'll be there every week! :eek: :D

Hey Geoff,
I may go almost EVERY weekend! I will probably run this Saturday but, I need another Deltagate spring. I cant get more than 10lbs boost! Im pretty sure thats the problem. I need the silver or black spring. If anyone can help me, please call 372-6235
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

I'll be there :D. Lord knows my car's gonna be slow. BLAH! All in fun though!!!!!

No Fair:(
Mines still in pieces:rolleyes: darnit, I just got off another 16 hour shift, so I wont make it tonite, but if I dont get stuck at work tomorrow (yeah, right) I'll try to make it.... I have this feeling its gonna be one of those weeks again:mad:
-Rob

I was going to finally run my car this weekend but I fudged up the rear differential cover. :( My cheap @ss torque wrench is way off and cause my rear cover bolt to snap off. Im in the process of drilling it out. Grrrgggh!

ok i dont work 7-3 today, got to go to a funeral and if i get to sleep i might take a spin out there before work tonite.

WOOO HOOO...I did my personal best on Friday (01/04) even though I lost to my brother's integra. My car was #106..I think the only TR that night...I didnt see any other TR's out on Friday. 15.616@89.46mph r/t...(you guys going laugh)1.441. My 60ft was 2.510. It was on the spare heads i'm running...nothing special was done to the heads. It still had its original valve trane. and with no fuel upgrades and 12psi. Only other upgrades was the chip Garreth (85zoom) gave to me and the electric fan. I was spinning and hopping the back end like crazy...probably cause my tires close to being bald and I was behind a fricken Honda and he left some water up to and passed the stage lines (damn FWD cars) If I had some drag DOT radials (soon) then maybe i could see 14s. Just to let all of you know...my best time before I downed the TR was 16.2something@some-shìtty mph. weird part was i recall my 60ft times being better..like 2.3 or 2.2...something like that. Well...I hope to see you guys next time out.

Hey Guys!!

Unless it rains again, Ill be at the track tonight (1/5). It was raining slightly earlier but, the sun is out and Im hoping to have a good night of racing. I fixed my boost problem too. Had a bad vacuum line to the wastegate! I hope to see some low 11's to high 10's (hopefully!) See you guys later!

Originally posted by KENNE-BILL
Anyone know if Derek ran tonight?:cool:

Yea, Where was everyone tonight?:rolleyes: The track was empty was a good night to run even had the wind to our back. I guess you have to see him run next week.:D ;)

250 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys,
Yes, I did run last night. Where was everyone?? Oh well, I didn't get to push my car as hard as it could have been due to bad coolant that foamed up and caused my engine to overheat (very fast) By the time I pulled up to the tree, the temp. was at 220 deg. and when I got back to the pits it hit 250! So I took it easy on the car and still ran a 14.5 at 98 MPH. I honestly wasn't even trying cause I didn't want to break anything. That night before I left, I flushed the coolant out with fresh water and the problem went away. Ill try to go again this coming weekend but, Im not sure yet. I also need a better fuel pump too.
See you guys later,

Grrr. had to work again!

I know I said I can use the money, but.... no time to play, yet:( .Oh well at least uncle sam loves me. Maybe next week.
-Rob