Anybody ever try Caddy alum. radiator?

WH1

I scored a 30.5 x 17 aluminum radiator w/ plastic tanks for $30. All the fins look great as do the tanks. It came out of a early 90's Caddy Sedan de Ville. Hopefully it'll fit; sure looks like it should. Anybody ever try one of these?

i bought a caprice radiator with aluminum core and plastic tanks and its 28x15 and fit perfectly, anything bigger, especially anything taller than 15" will have fitment problems. 17 inches might be too tall. and i believe 30.5 inches would be too wide.

no no you're right, i was thinking of the fan i put in. mine has a 18" core. i still think 19" is a tad too tall. it'll fit but not perfectly like the oem does.

I used a aluminum radiator out of a 87 IROC Z. Don't remember the core demisions but it's the same as the turbo buick. You wan't have the oil cooler through.

Radiator

I own a 84 Regal w/a 500 cadillac under the hood.I used a radiator out of a mid/late 70`s caddillac w/ a 425cu in. It measured 30 x 19, fit beautifuly, but only kept the caddy kinda cool,but fit great!!!!

Just so you guys will know, I guestimated the width of the rad and was wrong. It turned out to be 35" instead of 30.5". So I bought a new F-body rad and set of 95 Z28 fans to go on it.

does anyone happen to have the part # for the radiator that would fit a GN?

thanks guys

Carl