87 GN/T parts, MAF, Turbo, Alum Bumpers...

TurboTnZ06 said:
Stuff I'm never going to use so it's time to go. Shipping is extra. This all came off my car somewhere between 170k miles and 200k miles. I can take paypal, but I'd rather get a check or MO in the mail. I may be able to deliver to Reynolds. PM me for payment addressing.

1. Stock turbo - 170K miles, worked fine, rebuilt at 100k miles, took apart again, needs rebuilding. $40 Sold to Bison
2. Stock intercooler, has broken bottom U shaped factory mount, side mounts are fine. $30
3. Kirban Stock 87 MAF sensor - used about a year. Went 10.6 @ 130 with it. $80
4. 28x9 MT ET Drags (they are old but look fine, went 1.55 60 ft on them last year). $20
5. Gbodyparts repro chrome 87 grille. $100
6. IC hoses, blue ones fit the ends of a stock up pipe, a 3" reducer to the stock throttle body, and a 3/3.5 reducer to turbo but is knicked a bit. $10 for all
7. 3 inch hi-flow cat that fits the stock 4 bolt flange. I only used it for inspections during 2002-2005. $75
8. T horn inserts, no rings, both. $1 Sold to Gforce
9. Broken T shifter handle, maybe some glue on the inside and it'll be like new. $5 Sold to Gforce
10. New unused GNS glovebox mounting plate. $10 Sold to Gforce
11. Chrome headlight bezels without sidemarker lights RH is original, LH is like new. $80 Sold to evil
12. One pass chrome side headlight marker light. $10 Sold to evil
13. 2 RH and 1 LH amber front turn signal lenses. $10 Sold to smv6lol
14. LH and RH black plastic air dams. $5 Sold to smv6lol
15. Front bumper impact strip. $10
16. Front chrome turn signal bezels. $5 Sold to evil
17. Front aluminum bumper support (cut from fender bender) still works with stock bumper skin- $50
18. Complete rear assembled T bumper with aluminum support- $50
19. Couple feet of Aeroquip TFE -8 and -6 line, couple feet of -10 summit rubber braided hose - $2
20. Set of 4 wheel well trim rings from chrome T, painted black but needs to be stripped or polished- $40 Sold to eticket
21. Non working power antenna- Free Sold to ejones
22. Torn stock IC scoop - $5
23. Stock seatbelts and mechanisms, broken door latch release thingy on LH side, all of it. $10 Sold to eticket
24. Stock driveshaft - $10
25. Front chrome bumperettes - $5
26. Stock rear upper control arms - $1
27. Manual seat track, not sure which side its for, probably pass side- $1
28. Stock radio - $5
29. Used ABS pass side rear bumper filler- $10
30. New Fiberglass driver side rear bumper filler - $40

I will take the drive shaft shipped to 85650 (if replacement for 86-87).

How much for shipping to 29483?

I was trying to get the antenna to shorten down so I could fit it in a USPS flat rate box for $11.35, but that last few inches of it are stuck. It might have to go in a $15 flat rate box.

Sorry for the delay, I had to take the wife n kids trick or treating tonight right after work.

No rush, I'm on a candy give out break.

quote="TurboTnZ06, post: 3106444, member: 6038"]I was trying to get the antenna to shorten down so I could fit it in a USPS flat rate box for $11.35, but that last few inches of it are stuck. It might have to go in a $15 flat rate box.

Sorry for the delay, I had to take the wife n kids trick or treating tonight right after work.[/quote]

I'll take the aluminum front bumper insert. I'll PM you to discuss shipping.

More pics as requested.

strip2.jpg

bezel2.jpg

filler2.jpg

I got almost all of it packed up but with work I haven't been able to get to the packing place to get more boxes to pack the bigger stuff (I work from home so I don't have much of a chance to get out). Thanks for your patience.