Anybody Enjoy The Single Action Revolvers?

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Any thumb busters out there?

Let's hear about or see pics of your favorite S/A revolver.

EK52.jpg

~JM~

Here is another inspirational custom. Picture taken from Bowen Classic Arms web-site.

Light_Weight_45_Colt_SAA.jpg

~JM~

I love bowens work since I went through a stage a couple of years ago where i bought 4 single actions. Out of all of them i enjoyed the ruger blackhawk and my colt saa the most.

I love bowens work since I went through a stage a couple of years ago where i bought 4 single actions. Out of all of them i enjoyed the ruger blackhawk and my colt saa the most.
I hear you. That pic above was my background on my comp for a while. I hope to afford some of Bowens craftsmanship someday.

~JM~

Ruger Single 6. A trapper's best friend.

I think that was the first handgun I ever shot. I was probably 8-9 yrs old. I remember it was a dual cylinder gun with a 22mag cyl. We were shooting 22LR till the end of the shooting session & then we shot just a few 22Mag rounds. I think I was hooked on Magnum rounds right then & there. LOL!

~JM~

I have a Ruger Super Blackhawk single action .44. It was my first hand gun biggrin, I'm more acurate with it than my others, even over my P22.

Ruger Single-Sixx here too. one of my favorite plinkers! i shoot it pretty well, and it's super cheap to shoot. I have both cylinders, but I don't shoot much .22WMR out of it, just can't get over the cost/benefit ratio, given a ~6" barrel.