Any word on Gbodyparts.com?

deputydawg

I checked their website and it said they would be up and running by 4/23. I have been calling since Monday and no answer. I sent an email via the link on the site and no response. I know Brian and his crew are probably swamped with the move. so....

Brian,

When you are up and running agian, could you shoot me a message? I need to order a poly body bushing kit, GNX bushing and body mounting harware kit- my GN is at the body shop and he doesn't want to start the body work until we can replace the body bushings and hardware. Good luck with the move and hope everything settles back to normal for you guys soon.:)

God Bless their little souls when that line gets hooked up.............:eek:

No LIE there... He's probably waiting on purpose until he gets a thearapist with some extra time lined up:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hope he's got a few lines ready to go...

No LIE there... He's probably waiting on purpose until he gets a thearapist with some extra time lined up:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hope he's got a few lines ready to go...

Maybe we should start a volunteer list :D

(Madcat- Do you know Dr.James Kennedy?)

When they plugged in the phones today Brian said 2 cordless phones went dead in 5 hrs never stopped ringing till they went dead! They are open answering phones and Brian hopes to come on line tonight! They were shipping parts like crazy today:biggrin:

When they plugged in the phones today Brian said 2 cordless phones went dead in 5 hrs never stopped ringing till they went dead! They are open answering phones and Brian hopes to come on line tonight! They were shipping parts like crazy today:biggrin:

Yeah !!! :biggrin: