Any Vendors going to be selling Turbos at BG???

Chrisk

TurboTransAm.com
Im looking for a nice deal on a 6776 turbo with the water cooling kit???

would also be nice to get hooked up with a MAFTPRO...

Thanks

Mike Licht said he may have 1 turbo on hand. There is a backlog at Precision. Probably a few week wait for a BB turbo.

Yes I do want the BB version. Sweet6 I sent you a PM on the other board...

we will have plenty of 6776 non ball bearing units there. BB units will be more like July last I heard
Mike

Anyone interested in a BB Watercooling kit specific for buick application. I bought it not knowing that the new turbonetics water cooling inlets are bigger. :redface: It's for Precsion, just came in the mail Friday. If you've seen it on Full Throttle's site then you know it's a nice kit, I wish I could use it. I haven't tried to return it yet as I just found this out during install today. I'll be in Bowling Green, let me know soon, I'll be in Nashville till Wednesday at 5:00, then I'm not near a computer for a while to check PMs.
PM me your cell number if you want it and I'll bring the kit. I want what I paid for it. I'll lose shipping cost.:frown:
Was $113.

Visit the Cotton's Performance Tent at Bowling Green

Jack will have Turbo's (new trick Turbonetic Turbos), Baer Brake Parts,
FAST, and so much more. He's loaded with performance parts---so many in fact, he had to leave the golf cart home.

I told him, "walking is healthy!"

TurboBabe
Lorrie

Visit the Cotton's Performance Tent at Bowling Green

Jack will have Turbo's (new trick Turbonetic Turbos), Baer Brake Parts,
FAST, and so much more. He's loaded with performance parts---so many in fact, he had to leave the golf cart home.

I told him, "walking is healthy!"

TurboBabe
Lorrie

I wonder if my turbo is for sale under the tent? It never made it here. :(