Any TB Members in the Plymouth, Michigan (Detroit) area?

323GTX

Was wondering if any Turbo Buick Members were in the Plymouth, Michigan area west of Detroit? I thought I might get lucky and somebody here might live down the street! That would be great.

There is a car I've been interested in for over a month. (not a TR) The guy is not the best communicator and I'm unable to get undercarriage pictures out of him. I really don't want to spend 2 days and $300 just to do a pre-screening of this car.

All I want to know is how rusty the car is underneath. If anyone here lives in the area, has an hour or two to spare this weekend, I would really appreciate if you could help a fellow member out.

I will gladly reimburse you for your time and fuel.

Well first you beat us in the Stanley Cup :mad: and now you want our help…..but OK I will see what I can do:smile: ….PM me with the pertinent info….regards rick:D

I just wanted to say how much I appreciated Rick stepping up and doing this for me on such short notice. This "pre-screening" saved me 12 hours and hundreds of dollars. I'm a member of many message board communities, but even after 10 years, I still think Turbo Buick is a class act and at the top of the list. Thanks again Rick.

Detroit area

I also live in the Detroit area about 5 minutes from Plymouth. I'm also available to help out any turbo buick member.

turbo tom