Any Sig P250 owners??

Dreamn4GN

Been doing alot of research on handguns lately and everything reports to Sig as being one of the top guns, along with one of the top price range as well. The P250 is one of the cheaper models. But many people say it has all the more costly Sig features. For around 350 bucks for the P250c 9mm andit holds 15+1 which is pretty good for a compact. Only downside I can see is that its 30.8 oz unloaded.But all Sigs seem to be close to 30 oz if not more. This could be a great alternative. Anyone have any exp with these or heard anything about them.. I watched reviews by "Nutnfancy" on youtube, he seems to be a credible guy, unless I doubt he would have all his followers. Just looking for some other feedback.. Thanks

Don't own one, but I have shot it a few times. Smooth trigger, but it seemed like an excessive length of trigger pull. It also tended to feel a little top heavy towards the last few rounds, but not too bad. I think for the price it's a great weapon. I like sigs and I had a 228 as a duty weapon for a while. Being able to change calibers with the p250 is kind of neat too.

I did read many reviews stating trigger pull was way to long, forcing people to almost jerk the weapon.. Only reason I asked is it is el cheapo on Budsgunshop and figured what the hell.. But I already made up my mind with the Glock and M&P:D

For the price it is not a bad gun at all, however, I am not a big fan of the DAO trigger system. The DA/SA trigger system on the classic SIG P220 series is the best IMO. If you want a really nice Sig on the cheap you should check out the surplus SIG Sauer P225 (aka P6) pistols that come from Europe. I have seen these online for as cheap as $300 (with holster and extra mags) and this is basically a single stack compact version of a P226. It holds 8 rounds + 1 of 9mm.

Ill look into it. but Im pretty sure Im locked in on what Im going to pull the trigger on for my first pair of handguns

Ill look into it. but Im pretty sure Im locked in on what Im going to pull the trigger on for my first pair of handguns

Good luck with your purchase. Not sure if you have shot either the Glock or the M&P yet? Personally I had a Glock19 for a year and a half and after close to 1100 rounds I traded it for a SIG because I could not get used to the long DAO trigger pull. If I really concentrated I shot it well enough, but I always noticed it shot a little more to the left. Never had this problem with the SIG, as I was always dead nuts accurate center mass. I think the only DAO gun I will personally buy in the future will be a little S&W 642 for pocket carry.

Good luck with your purchase. Not sure if you have shot either the Glock or the M&P yet? Personally I had a Glock19 for a year and a half and after close to 1100 rounds I traded it for a SIG because I could not get used to the long DAO trigger pull. If I really concentrated I shot it well enough, but I always noticed it shot a little more to the left. Never had this problem with the SIG, as I was always dead nuts accurate center mass. I think the only DAO gun I will personally buy in the future will be a little S&W 642 for pocket carry.
im going to shoot both tomm.. so i hope to get to see if there right for me.

im going to shoot both tomm.. so i hope to get to see if there right for me.

That's smart on your part. I should have done this before I made my first handgun purchase. If I did I probably would have known the gun wasn't for me and would have saved lots of money in the process. Live and learn.

That's smart on your part. I should have done this before I made my first handgun purchase. If I did I probably would have known the gun wasn't for me and would have saved lots of money in the process. Live and learn.
I got the idea off this site, So I only got you guys to thank. :cool: