Any Rinker Boat owners

gn86randy

No can......can
Looking at getting one of these upon retirement next year, but still on the ropes though, of actual one we will get like the 342 with the separate shower stall, and 2 queen berths.

BOAT= Bust Out Another Thousand. Though with the boat you are thinking about buying.........Bust Out Another Twentygrand.;):biggrin:

Looks like a real nice boat.

great boat I had a 28ft rinker had it about five years never had a problem took it offshore fishing every weekend.

Very nice to hear, that they reliable, what did you pull your 280 with? I know the 342 is not trailorable so we will have to either have a house on the water with a lift or will have to keep it at a Boatel or something.

2500hd chevy and 1989 chevy truck k-1500 you will love the rinker great boat sold mine a year ago wish I still had it

I think they are good boats for the money from what I have heard over the years. If I were to buy another boat I would get a low hour used one, so many people buy watercraft and never use them, let them take the depreciation hit. Boatel is the way to go if you ask me, no trailering, not sitting in the water-just pull up, they drop it in and off you go.

Bought an 07 Rinker 320 (BLACK HULL)

The name will be "Turbo's Ride" after our late Flat Coated Retriever named TURBO he loved being out on the boat. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Rinkers are not of the quality of a Cobalt or Crownline .Very nice boats though.I would say a good value boat

///////Turbo/////// is Cruising with us alot in spirit. Love being back on the water again fishing, catching Crabs seeing Dolphins. GN (Bessie) left me sit the other day in the HOV lane and had to get her Towed home, she is resting in the garage being neglected.