Any Recent Sales?

joejakegrace

Anyone got any recent (this year) sale experience? It's hard to get a good read from ebay, etc. I'm back and forth about selling my TTA and my Formula as well. Not looking to get rich but do folks think we're up even a smidge from the flat last couple of years?? I know demand is down the past 15 months due to lost discretionary income but our prices seem to still be flat, even if volume of sales is down.

For comparison sake, talking about an 18k original car in heated storage with every shred of paper, spare parts, etc.

The condition and rarity of the car is the reason I might sell as it turns out. Thinking of getting away from both the 3rd gens and buying one nice late model vert that I can hot rod (thinking used C6 vette) along with my bike and drive lots more.

Anyway, just looking for any recent stories of anyone here who has bought, sold or witnessed - first hand!

I sold a almost perfect 13K mile TTA last May. One or two small scratches and non OEM tires. I sold it for $19.5K with all of the original paperwork. Manuals, box, etc. Besides the guy that bought my car, I did not have much action on it. I heard a guy on here say he bought a 10K mile car for $16K or so and flipped it for $17K. Not exact numbers but somewhere around there. I think it will just take the right person to pay good money for one of these especially if it is a local deal.

If you are not in a hurry list it for a price you want for it and see if anyone bites.

The NADA is $25k for these cars. I would wait to sell if these low mileage cream puffs are only pulling $16k ---

So......now I have another car on my radar.

If I had to sell this 18k original fast, can I get 18-20? I see them stumbling at 15-16 on ebay but it's hard to know what's happening.

I saw the 20K mile cars bidding to $13K or so on Ebay in the last week or so. My buddy was in the market so we were watching a lot of cars. I think $15-$16k is about as good as you can expect in this market from what I have seen lately. But you never know unless you try. :p

Joe ... I just got a 9,000 mile car, mint, orig tire, box, wires, all original paperwork, Press Packet, etc etc. for what about you're looking to get.

Mark - you still there? I've been sidetracked at work for a couple of months. Still considering selling the car.

Anyone buying?? Thinking of going through the drill this weekend - taking the garage full of parts and stuff out and photographing everything and listing it For Sale.

I've pretty much decided to pull the trigger.

Am going to spend some hours this weekend photographing everything.

Car is close to mint. 18k miles - every piece of paper, tons of spare parts and memorabilia.

Will be listing this weekend (that's the plan) for 20k. If someone knows someone or is interested, let me know - Car is on lift in heated space in CT.