Any one lose a 86 TTop GN? This on Ebay

Damn! I long hauled the 2011 power tour, probably have pics of that car in my power tour folder. Never heard about a stolen GN, must not be a forum guy.

That's crazy, you have to really be an idiot to try and re sell it as if nothing happened

I hope it works out for that original owner. Most times recovered thefts resemble mine. :mad:

100_0150_small.jpg

Ugh....I was in Indy that year....in my GN......hate to say it, but I'm glad they picked his.... :eek:

That's great news! Good work guys for spotting the inconsistantcies in the car. Hope the perps get their asses pounded.

Great job to the people involved and getting the thieves caught and the car back,Hopefully original owner can buy it back

Nice work 696. I'm not sure on your roll in this, nor does it matter, but nice work.

Also to everyone on here pushing this.

D

TOLD HIM HE WAS HIT .. STILL LOOKING FOR 3 HURST OLDS STOLEN FROM A MEET .. SAME MO STOLEN FROM HOTELS AT NIGHT IN INDY .. ONLY ONE HAS BEEN LOCATED . STILL ON THE HUNT ! AUCTION RECORD'S WILL HELP TO FIND THE PERPS .

I believe that car was parked right behind the infield grand stands at the Indianapolis motor speedway. I think I had talked to the guy about going out to eat at Texas Roadhouse with the rest of us that went that night. There quite a few of us board members there at Indy. I wonder what hotel he stayed at. Does anyone know?

You know what, Keith and I did talk to the guy that owned that car. I know that for a fact because he was telling me about the mileage on the car. I know for certain he said he was from down south. Wow, small world. I'm so glad this got taken care of. I'm really bummed that the car is going to be marked on its its title because its obviously a very nice car. I think I may even have pics of it in my old computer from the PT. Man, thanks 696 for puting in work! You da man brother!

I believe that car was parked right behind the infield grand stands at the Indianapolis motor speedway. I think I had talked to the guy about going out to eat at Texas Roadhouse with the rest of us that went that night. There quite a few of us board members there at Indy. I wonder what hotel he stayed at. Does anyone know?

There WAS a whole buttload of us there at Texas Roadhouse, wasn't there? LOL I wondered if he was there or not, hopefully he gets wind of this thread and posts here.

Was the seller on eBay any part of this or was he someone who got duped by the re-vin and was just trying to pass the buck? Either way glad to see a stolen car go back to its owner. Now to see people go to jail for it would be vindication.

Was the seller on eBay any part of this or was he someone who got duped by the re-vin and was just trying to pass the buck? Either way glad to see a stolen car go back to its owner. Now to see people go to jail for it would be vindication.
AFTER SPEAKING TO HIM AT LENGTH .. I WOULD SAY HE'S PART OF IT . STEAL IT , REVIN IT , AUCTION IT , BUY IT BACK LEGAL . SCUM BAG'S .

There WAS a whole buttload of us there at Texas Roadhouse, wasn't there? LOL I wondered if he was there or not, hopefully he gets wind of this thread and posts here.

yep, i think Craig and I met up with you guys down there too... it was like 3 tables full of us.

aaron

On the way there everyone was following me since I am from the area and a guy in a white Dodge magnum was asking me questions about all the black cars behind me and asked if I would trade my GN for his Magnum. I told him his car was too slow and he said it had a Hemi. Then I gassed it from the light and he chit his pants when the little v-6 walked him for half a block.

I have some pics of us that parked in the Best Buy parking lot. You can see the wife's 2012 Regal turbo in the background.

image-2161898034.jpg

Looks as if I got an incredibly bad pic of it a day or 2 before it was stolen. Emblem was removed but you can see the adhesive still on the car in the ebay pics.

DSC_1689.JPG