Any one interested in a February Interior special?

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Were thinking about throwing a kit price together on 85-7 Grand National & 87T interiors.
Kit would consist of:
New ABS headliner Hard Top or T-top
Front & rear seats with head rests
Upper door panels
Rear seat inserts
Visors & visors swivels.
Possibly Carpet as well.

Just wanted some feed back on this in how many would be interested. We should be able to ship the whole kit in the Continental U.S. for under $100.00.

How bout a february piston special :)

Alan you always get a special :wink:

HUMBLE-U2 Th covers should be on the site I just got 20 more in today. I'll ship them free for you USPS. If you buy all 4 you get them at our cost. I remeber giving those things away when they were like $2.00 each.

Ty your welcome, I ordered another 400.

ACLR8R we plan on doing free shipping on this or 10-15% off retail. I was working with our suppliers all week.

We are also getting our Upper A-arms in with poly bushings. We have been working on them with our manufacturer since 07 on these & they worked all the kinks out. Fully tested & abused. I Plan on running a special on the new upper a-arms & lower a-arms for February as well. Free shipping or 10-15% off.

prices

We are intrested? Can you give us a price break down? I'm not intrested in seat covers probably everything else for my limited. Good to see you up and running again Brian.

i'm interested. frame out right now, new rpe engine/new transmission,converter,fast system and fuel system. why would i pass on a good deal....

white t-type 1 owner with 42,000 miles

what about the insert that goes on the passenger side dash, above the glove box. I am missing this and my dash is Dark grey. Thanks

Little late guys but we are making progress. Just don't want a lot of delays with this & that not being in stock. I'm trying to get our main interior supplier to drop ship to keep this effective.

Now if we add carpet I have to get them sent from ACC to PUI & see if they will ship. If I have to ship every combination to us & then re-ship out it will not be cost effective.

We have been pretty busy lately & I apologize for not getting more updates. I know March has historically been our big interior month.

If I have to get everything shipped to our place I think 10% would be the maximum discount we could give. Trying to hammer out the details now. Seems like there is alot of intrests. We are getting alot of calls during the week asking when this will start.

Would you guys prefer a break down or a package deal option that can have other items added on? Noticed alot do not need headliners but alot need carpet. Then the calls we are getting asking about the special need headliners & seat covers.

Then we have guys like Bubba1974 who call & then add this that & the other wanting dash pads etc...;) Just kidding with you Dave sounds like a Nice GN.

I'm thinking the safest thing to do is take all our interior parts & have a check list special where you can check off what you want. Leave a note section where a person like Quint who may need something not on the normal interior list.

What is more important to you as the customer?
The cost of shipping or a better discount on the actual parts?
I know it is both. I also Know shipping time would be important as well. To keep it easier & speed orders up I'm thinking about not including lower door panels & arm rests. There is alot of time involved in that.

How many would want speaker bezels that go on the top of the dash?

Ok let me know. I'll try & get this set up by Monday