Any interest in V2 intercooler w/piping?

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
I was going to post this in the for sale section, but I didn't want to confuse the 86/87 guys as to what I really have available here.
I want to sell my V2 intercooler(stock 87 IC with 2.5in opening on it), mounting bracket, and piping that came with the V2 intake. When I recieved the intercooler it was damage, I had that fixed and painted black. The piping is powdercoated a grey color. Pictures of the intercooler and piping are in my sig. pictures. You don't have to have the V2 intake to run this intercooler. Will seperate them if someone needs me to.
Thanks, Nick.

Hey

Nick! long time no chat! I have been a complete stranger to the channel for the last few months.. finally finished school, and got myself a fulltime job! why are you selling your V2 kit? got bigger and better plans for the buick?

Hey hows it going? I WAS just trying to sell the intercooler and piping that I am no longer using, but I think I have decided to just keep it now. I finally got my car running good, just have a couple of things to do and hopefully will be going to the track soon. Get any times with your car yet? -Nick.

hey

HI Nick, Haven't driven my car in a year and a half. I am getting the whole body restored and repainted.. hope it woke cost my a small fortune, but I figured it was time considering it was all original. got new door skins for it and having whatever rust was appearing cut out and new metal put in.. will probably be down for most of next year too, but we will see.. No times yet, but it was hauling pretty good last time I drove it.. was able to keep with my buddies 87 turbo T which runs mid 12's at the track. so i think she can hold her own ;)

That cool man. I have mine at about 15# of boost right now and she pulls like mad. Much better then I thought. I don't have a good tune on her yet either. Looking at going to the track later this month. Probably going to turn up the boost some.....18# on race gas, maybe more. I will let ya know how it goes. -Nick. :cool: