Any interest in old TurboLink ?

dsa87gn

Probably only the guys that have been around for a while even know what this is..

Been sitting around for years and I never go to the track anymore.

Version 4.0 with the latest generation cables, original box, CD, Laptop with dead battery, but has a cigarette adaptor for the car.

Kinda like this one? :D I just recently sold mine after hanging into it for MANY many years! An old classic. Good luck.

Attachments

• 20181018_220825.jpg
    20181018_220825.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 95
Kinda like this one? :D I just recently sold mine after hanging into it for MANY many years! An old classic. Good luck.

Yes very much like that. I dont have the boost sensing harness. I never used it much but it is kinda cool.

Did you sell it here or FleaBay ? Bigger audience there as it does support alot of vehicles other than TB's

Yes very much like that. I dont have the boost sensing harness. I never used it much but it is kinda cool.

Did you sell it here or FleaBay ? Bigger audience there as it does support alot of vehicles other than TB's
Sold it through a GN/TB page on facebook.

Version 4 has some nice features .. but its all delayed as far as data acq goes.. I guess not much different than a scan master ..

Let me know. I actually have the serial one but laptop died. Still interested though

Sorry for the delay

Ok here it is.
Ascentia M Series Laptop. Has Win98 installed with nothing other than TLink Essentially. 4GB HD, 3.5GB free,CD-ROM etc.
The Battery and CMOS battery is dead. When you boot it makes you go to SETUP. A save and exit will boot the OS.

Comes with everything you see. Laptop with AC and In Car Adaptor. TurboLink 4.0 ECM connector,Serial Cable to PC,Original TLINK Case.
I have an original Tlink3.0 CD and V4.0 Installer file. When I bought this years ago it came with a 3.0 setup and I had problems with it so Ken Mosher sent me the upgrade free when it came out.

$200 shipped