Any interest in my 12 bolt or 3" DP&WG

BM Computer Src

12-BOLT
I am contemplating selling my 12 bolt that is currently under my TTA. It was bought new from Strang w/3.73's, Posi, and has about 8,000 miles on it. It does have drum brakes, which were bought for holding high boost launches. New it cost $2,500 plus shipping. Its a complete bullet proof unit, (Street/Strip) with 31 spline axles. I am not hard pressed to sell it but dont really need it as the car is moving from drag racing to road racing, and I dont need that kind of capability to take the launches any more. I'll take $1600 for it.

ATR 3" DP & WG
I also have an ATR 3" Stainless steel downpipe and ATR External wastegate (required for this DP). The downpipe is 2 pieces (slip-fit) to allow for easier installation.

New from ATR, the downpipe sells for $388 and the wastegate $295, plus $40 shipping. Less than 10K miles on them and work great and look brand new as well.

I'll sell mine for $340 for the DP and $250 for the gate and I'll give free shipping. That totals $590 w/free shipping. You will pay $723 if you want it new from them.

I can take paypal as well as Money orders / checks.

Pics: www.bmcomputersource.com/0707.JPG

www.bmcomputersource.com/0708.JPG

questions please email bob@bmcomputersource.com

Bob