Any interest in doing a TurboBuick Fantasy Football league?

Injuries ruined my chances of earning a spot in the middle of the league. Not good with picking the right players for football. Hockey on the other hand, I'm winning right now in first place =D

Eeked one out by the skin of my teeth. Now all I have to do is survive 'Stat Correction'.

Aww the dreaded stat correction. In my other league the week was over and with a stat correction on Monday from Sunday gave me a tie instead of a loss. I was feeling pretty lucky until before Thursdays game another one gave me a loss by 2 points.

My FF QB on our side but gotta get in touch the the higher ups and get him a more fashionable patch :(

1384733778391.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This is ridiculous. 2nd most points in my division. 7th most points I the league. Yet 0-11 and the worst schedule in the league by over 110 points. You mad at me or something?

This is ridiculous. 2nd most points in my division. 7th most points I the league. Yet 0-11 and the worst schedule in the league by over 110 points. You mad at me or something?

I'd picked you to win last week. LOL. Now you know how the 5.0 Mustangs felt back in 1987. LOL.

Congratulations to 'OneBadTT' and '2toneNV' for making it to the Championship game. Good luck guys. With my superior team out of the way its anybody's game!!!! LOL.

Congratulations to OneBadTT for winning the Championship and 2toneNV for runner up. Guys please PM me your paypal addresses so I can award you your winnings. I do have the old ones but I'd rather have more recent communication and verification since money is involved. Thanks and I look forward to exacting my revenge on both of you next season.:cautious:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.:happy:

Thanks for the congratulations! I PM'd my PayPal address to you.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Congrats to the winners. It was fun even with my shitty 2-11 record. We'll have to do it again next season.