Any Interest In Bigger Stainless Fuel Rails?

parts

Sorry it took so long to e-mail you .All the builders I have found are using round stock and making injector bungs to weld to it. it was going to be around 150 in parts to make a set that was 2ft of tubing 6 injector bungs and the 4 AN fittings.

Where can i buy this stuff? i would like to weld my own rails...

Fuel rails

I am making now my own fuel rails, i will make them from aluminium and then anodise them.

What is correct drill size for injector fittings?

This is the stuff i will use.
dimension 30x25mm, line inside diameter 15,3mm

suutintukki.jpg

This thread would be much easier to follow if you start a new thread calais1965 about making your own rails. This way those that want to help out and do them on their own, can all comment in that thread instead of this thread.

If you want to see what Champion's rails look like if you anodize them, check this out: Cost me 65$ locally

4l59np.jpg

That's a good option and much needed for E85, I can't find my pics of my Champions but there's chalk dust all over the insides from the Aluminum getting beat up.

GN's finally all fixed up, didn't do jack on this fuel rail option since having to replace my Cometics and now the front cover and bottom end, I'll revisit this over the Winter.

That's a good option and much needed for E85, I can't find my pics of my Champions but there's chalk dust all over the insides from the Aluminum getting beat up.

GN's finally all fixed up, didn't do jack on this fuel rail option since having to replace my Cometics and now the front cover and bottom end, I'll revisit this over the Winter.

Yeah, I mean if you have the Champions you might as well anodize them, but if you have the options, I would consider getting some SS ones.

However having your fuel rails match your fittings is always kinda cool bling bling :D