Any interest in a set of ported heads, roller cam kit and headers?

cam9457

Ryan
Hey everybody, I bought this package from another member here probably a year and a half ago or so and since then had twins and never even had time to put them on my GN and it looks like I won't anytime soon so I figured I'd put them on here to see if anybody was interested? Asking $2150 for it all. They have 3k miles on them. Here's the list, might be more as I clean out the garage:

ported set of heads with oversized ss valves and roller cam kit springs hd shafts and stock rockers with roller cam setup reusuable full throttle 210/215

Header set with crossover Postons ceramic
DSC01056.JPG
DSC01057.JPG
DSC01061.JPG
DSC01058.JPG

Charles I'm getting about 130 for USPS ground and the cheapest UPS rate was low 200's depending on how small I can get the boxes

is it stock headers ? whats best price including shipping to my house im just a little worried about buying used heads but i guess a lot of people do

Not sure if they are stock just know they are ceramic coated. I bought them used from another member here knowing they had 3k miles on them. I literally opened the box and a short time later the twins were born so I never got them out of the box even. Everything else I bought from the guy was exactly as he said. To your door I would do $1900 shipping included

PM price for headers shipped to 93720 finger on the Paypal trigger ready to squeeze if the deal is fair :)

You might come out better sepperating the parts. You're also at the end of the season but in 2 or so months it will sell better while everyone rebops their set ups.;)

Very true charlief1, but when the boss says to "clean out that overcrowded garage" stuff's gotta go. They've just been sitting in the boxes I originally got them in for way over a year now and she knows it....

PM futten (Kjetil) on the board about the cam. He's in Norway but he's building an NA V6 and it's what he's looking for. Might make both of you happy.;) He can't use the headers or the heads though.

Btw, those aren't stock headers.:D

Thanks charlief1, it'd would be nice to sell them as a package to someone but I may have to piece it out. One last time though.....$1500 for heads, cam and headers...any takers at $1500 for all that?