Any interest in 80 Chevy Monza?

fuzzyGN

I got this car in trade for some non-Buick parts I had. I really don't have any interest in it but it is so complete I hate to send it to the scrapper. It is an all original 1980 Monza notch back with an iron duke 4 banger and 3 speed auto trans. There is very little missing and it did run when primed. Windshield is broken but intact and the interior is sun baked. No major body damage and no rust. From what I can tell it was originally purchased in El Paso TX and has been around here ever since. I do have a title. I want around $500 or will consider trade for anything that doesn't eat. I will gather pictures if there is any interest. The car is in SW New Mexico. May be able to meet somewhere near Phoenix. Haven't seen Nick in awhile :). Let me know.

Anyone? Nobody needs a light car for a project? It would make a great Hornet racecar if you are into that sort of thing. I have never understood driving in circles but then again I have never tried.

Wow, where the hell have you been? Yep still have it. Come trade me for something. I need it gone. I do have a title now so it is all the more enticing. Give in to your inner demons. Don't be skeered.

lol, ive been busy doing the life thing.... its crazy!

Its "Inner Demons" are what I want from it! need that duke block, but dont need the body.

If perhaps somebody wanted the body..... id split the cost for its guts~!

Call me this weekend. I will be busy but should be home. Trying to get ready for the lake next weekend.