Any interest....'87 Buick Turbo T roller f/s.

One time price drop for the weekend......got the call yesterday that engine is ready for pickup, so will be picking it up next Friday, or earlier if someone comes up with $$...lol.

$5,000 for the roller
$10,500 for the whole package.

If interested in the package, shoot me an email and I can send engine details. Intent was to have a 10 sec car I could drive anywhere, so all good parts in the engine.

Yep, a/c has been removed, but I still have all the parts to put it back on and the ac/heater box is still on the car. I simply pulled the a/c core out of the box, then made a mild steel blockoff plate for the opening where the lines went in. While I had it apart, cleaned all the monkey snot (black goopy sealent GM used to seal it), replaced the heater core, then resealed it with clear RTV.

gndemon said:
Hey would you take 6500 cash for the hole package? I can be there tomorrow

LOL.....Not likely. I have receipts for over $10K in parts, a majority of which are brand spanking new and purchased within the last 4-6 months. I don't need to sell the car, just don't want it sitting until I can get back from work related travel. Thanks for the offer, but I would rather let it sit until I can finish it before selling it that cheap.

Low as I can go is $10,500.....even then, all I'm doing is covering what I have in parts and giving the car itself away. The car is solid, straight, and very rust free, plus I have most of the original documentation on the car. If you want a complete list of what is on the car, including engine buildup, shoot me an email and I can send you the list.