Any info on this car?

1LowLeSabre

Just found it on the Net.....

tul0889.jpg

tul0873.jpg

I think he sold it later and it was repainted red. It looked a lot better in red with less busy graphics.

I believe this started out as n 82 white regal, then he converted it to the red, and then went all out and did the purple. I agree, I like it red. I could be wrong about all of this though.

I think he sold it later and it was repainted red. It looked a lot better in red with less busy graphics.

It was red first, it had a Kicker "K" logo on it when it was sponsored by them along w/ much simpler graphics (It was orig white btw) Gary later was spo'd by JBL, won several world championships in sound quality w/ IASCA. After MANY years of secrecy in what the car had in it, and done to make it sound so good, he allowed Car Audio magazine to see it torn apart, and in detail about how he did what. Consequently the car was soon sold (almost 2 years ago) and it can still be seen in car audio competitions in the Tx area where the new owner lives.

Thanks for the clarification. I liked the simpler look in red too. The interior was pretty sweet and his sound system was surprisingly simple.

Ask, and ye shall receive;

Attachments

• 0202cae_iasca10_zoom.jpg
    0202cae_iasca10_zoom.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 307
  • gbiggs3.jpg
    gbiggs3.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 473
  • gbiggs5.jpg
    gbiggs5.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 342
Not bad.

But you would think that with all of tha paint work he would have shaved the handles and hood.

I did a little searching and found this.
383 stroker, handmade interior, Stereo champ

MySpace.com - Gary Biggs - 40 - Male - BIXBY, Oklahoma - www.myspace.com/garysregal

Thats my old car that I sold to my friend Gary Biggs years ago. It was an old V-6 N/A car. The red version is when he worked for Kicker and the blue version is for his new company at Harmon/Kardon. I am building a new motor for him in his '87 GN and will see him in a few weeks so if you want any specifics on the car, I can get them directly from him.

I like the blue version better. Nice to see someone try something different than everyone else! I think it bad ass!!

I like the blue version better. Nice to see someone try something different than everyone else! I think it bad ass!!

I couldn't agree with you more! When I sold the car to him, I had no idea that he would take it this far but because he thinks "outside the box" the car has been a 6 time world champion in his class and that is very impressive in my opinion. He offered the car back for sale to me a few years ago but it was not in my budget at the time but if it was, it would be back in my garage today! :)

I couldn't agree with you more! When I sold the car to him, I had no idea that he would take it this far but because he thinks "outside the box" the car has been a 6 time world champion in his class and that is very impressive in my opinion. He offered the car back for sale to me a few years ago but it was not in my budget at the time but if it was, it would be back in my garage today! :)

*thread hijack*

Glad to see you posting again I didnt even realize you ever sold your car :biggrin:

*thread hijack*

Glad to see you posting again I didnt even realize you ever sold your car :biggrin:

Thanks Jim! I have been battling with health issues for the past 3 years and almost passed away in july of '07 so I am getting better and very thankfull to still be alive (this is the first time to talk about it in a public forum) I still have the '86 GN but sold the '82 Regal in the early ninetys to Gary so that car was for sure "pre-GN", besides my wife will never let me sell the car ever or she will divorce me! :biggrin: