any hot air motors available?

DRO

Admiral
My wife is making me clear out the "excess" projecs from our driveway. I've decided to let the '87 T go and keep another project. But, I need a donor motor from an 84/85 GN for a transplant. Anyone have any ideas? I'm even willing to work out a trade of sorts with my T-Type.

What exactly are you looking for? We have a bunch of hot air stuff lying around...

complete motor

I have a complete motor out of a 85 its all there fan belts to flywheel.With complete wiring and ecm.

How much are you selling the 87 t?

I have a friend who might be interested in buying your car. i also have a hot air motor from a 85 grandnational with 70,000 miles.

HI85WH1 said:
Admiral, How much for the 87T?

$5k/OBO...??? My priority is to liquidate the 87 TR and focus on a single build-up utilizing an 84/85 motor.

Basic Info: Digi-dash; Scanmaster 2.0; 3" exhaust (no CAT); vacuum brake conversion; a little intake/plenum spacer thingy (don't know the technical name for it); replaced ignition module/coil pack/wires a couple of years back; just turned over to 56k miles today; and a major benefit that Rob seems to point out whenever I've visited him is that my antenna motor works!

Considerations: fuel pump needs replacing (extended AM cranks & low volume); I believe the valves may be leaking some oil; 3" exhaust bangs against driveline; suspension squeaks; body's been scratched & paint oxidized; the most prevalent problem is a leak in the C-pillar areas.

Feel free to call me on my cell: 389-0609. Once this is sold, I'll contact you other guys about the motors. Thanks to all!

From what I recall, that car is pretty straight and more or less rust-free.

Leak at C pillars? rear windows losing their seal are often the culprit.

56K? Thats it?

Fyi

Sent private e-mails to those who responded... give me a reply or call. Looking for a complete motor with a solid bottom end.

Thanks again,
David