Any HISTORY buffs? need research paper ideas..

fireberd350

I have a paper in my history class I need to do and I have no idea what to do it on. I can do it on what I really want to. Any ideas would be great. has to be 7-10 pages too so something interesting!

Can be on any topic up to the year 1400AD

Originally posted by fireberd350

Can be on any topic up to the year 1400AD

Do it on the birth of Chuck Leeper.....

Or Chuck's first sexual experience....

Or Chucks last sexual experience....

The list is endless. :D

Is this a world history or U.S. history course. If you are wide open, I still think that the Civil war is one of the most mis-reported upon event in our history. One of the first revisionist historical events of our country.

Mark

thanks for the ideas, but some of them are a little past the date cut off of the year 1400;) Up to the year 1400 and anything before it, well not anything, i cant do it on dinosaurs but basically ANCIENT GREECE and such. ill look into the crusades idea

How about the Templar Knights from the Crusades or the Romans taking over England.

I think should cover Hannibal. Would be some interesting reading and someone that you will atually hear reference to every now and then.

Do a search for Hannibal, Punic and Carthage.

OR

Watch Braveheart a couple of times and get psyched up to study William Wallace. Think I'm going to have to watch that tonight now.

How about the building of the Pyramids, or the great wall of China, there are plenty of good TV documentaries on them.

Agreed on natives

The native diversity in north america was just astonishing, nations all over the place. It is unreal what you'll find if you do some searching.

If not, then perhaps william wallace of scotland. His adventure was just prior to your cutoff point. Lots of fighting, and you could do a page just on his ever so torturous way he died.

Originally posted by PNYKLR
You could start by watching the documentary film Caligula :eek:

I was gonna suggest that. Actually my sophmore (high school) history teacher recommended that film to the class with a slight warning:D :D :D