Any got their tune at BWR?

randyp83

New to the Turbo Buicks and going purchase one very soon. I want to make sure it is good to go before i play,so has anyone got a tune with the BWR vendor on site?

Yeah you are in good hands, I've known Jay C since back when we both lived in Texas. He even invited me over to his house and burnt me a chip right on the spot for a set of new 48# injectors that he gave me to test out. They worked up to 125mph in the 1/4 mile with his race chip. I also run TT chips too. What kind of GN are you looking for- daily driver or show/drag car?

A clean and quick daily/weekend driver that is reliable. I know I'm probably asking a lot lol.

A clean and quick daily/weekend driver that is reliable. I know I'm probably asking a lot lol.

Whatever you buy, you're going to spend more than you thought to keep it running. In 07, I bought my GN for 8500 and it didn't even start. But I gambled and the $0.50 fix was easy and its been mostly trouble free, but I did replace things I knew were on the way out before they left me stranded, like the front brakes, powermaster and the radiator. I knew I wanted to buy a GN/T that had already been rebuilt and painted with minimal mods, and it has worked well, but now I'm thinking of more mods since it has forged pistons already, or sell it, but I can't bring myself to sell it since the small rust issues are going to kill my selling price on an already soft market. But it starts everytime and I always get thumbs up when I take it out.