Any GNs for sale?

JoyOf6

There's a car club guy here who is looking for a GN. He wants something like a ready-to-go low 12-sec car or a stocker that he can do a recipe on, cruise, street race, limited track use. If anyone knows of a nice car in TX, OK, NM, let me know and I will put him in touch with you.

Art
Lubbock, TX

Originally posted by JoyOf6
There's a car club guy here who is looking for a GN. He wants something like a ready-to-go low 12-sec car or a stocker that he can do a recipe on, cruise, street race, limited track use. If anyone knows of a nice car in TX, OK, NM, let me know and I will put him in touch with you.

Art
Lubbock, TX

Hey Art you might call Janace at Conley's she usualy has a list
of cars some customers are trying to sell.

You can also call Earl Howe at EJ's Auto he also runs across
some nice cars.

Take Care

Gn for sale

I have a 87 GN for sale.
27k original miles runs low high 11's or low 12's
Very nice car. Very TIGHT
Ta61 turbo
stock innercooler
turbo saver
009 inj.
all gauges oil, water, boost, knock, egt.
atr 2-1/2 exhuast
3' th downpipe
much more
can email pictures
asking $15,500.00

Thanks
Chris McDade :)

There are a few Turbo Buicks for sale in the July 28th Custom, Antique, & Sports Car Trader.

Ross

GN's for-sale

Tell him to call Richardson Import Auto in Richardson,TX(near Dallas). The # is 972-234-8488. Ask for Adi---he is the owner and has a few good GN's for-sale right now.

I’ll paddle him if I run into him, OK? I thought he was your friend ;) I was at the Sonic cruise last night, no sign of him.

Funny: At last Friday’s test and tune, I guess I was paired with a street Cobra (14.4) on my first run (9.90). I rarely bother to more than glance at who’s in the other lane on test runs so I didn’t know this until he ID’d me sitting with friends outside at the Sonic last night. We started talking. He seemed truly sad/confused about the ET disparity even though I tried to gently explain to him why he was way out of his league in this “match-up.” It made matters worse when Margaret joined the discussion and said (with a chuckle) that during staging the new track announcer had intoned that “this ought to be a close race.” Now that had to hurt!

As for the original topic of this thread, my “newish” friend in search of a GN pulled the trigger on one and went to get it today. It's from an OK GSCA Chapter member.

Art

www.geocities.com/joyof6

re:

>the new track announcer had intoned that “this ought to be a close race.” Now that had to hurt!

Geez. Even the new track announcer needs educating :)

Sure Yellow93 is a friend of mine. But he's homesick up there at TTU, so a nice view of Buick tail lights will do him good again, remind him that he's not so far from home and the usual pecking order still applies after all :) :) :)

TurboTR