any GN shops in NH. or MA. ???

bryguy

BACK IN BLACK !!!
I live in Nashua, New Hampshire which is very close to Massachusettes and I need to know if anyone knows of a good shop to take my 86 GN for a ride and let me know what's wrong. The car is in very good shape with 81,000 orig. miles on her and it seems to stumble under high boost on the highway and taking off sometimes.:D If someone lives nearby and would'nt mind helping with opinions or a scanmaster. Please Help.
Bryan e-mail bryguy@metro2000.net :D

There are several of us from Nashua and Milford with TBs. Do you go to any cruise nights?

Dan McDonald in Andover mass, aka "Grumpy" He's bout the closest to you. Look him up on the board here.

EXXXXCELLENT !!!

Pronto, I just picked the car up from a gentleman in Long Island, New York ( I talked him down to $9,500 ). I flew down and drove it home. I recently had it appraised and was told it was worth around mid 13,000 $ but have not received my books yet. Anyway I would love to take it out but I really would like someone that knows what they are doing to check the car out. If you have a cruise night or know of a good mechanic or shop that knows about these cars PLEASE let me know. Thanks in advance.
Bryan:D

Amherst St-Broad St wedge area. Looks like you got a good buy. Check your email.