Any Gamers Out There?

Nice!! I'm just now getting back into it...Just D/L'd COD War Chest from Steam.. I'll come check you guys out...Thanks.

I use to play battlefield on pc, but somehow I always end going back to xbloxlive, and halo2. Wish someone else would make a good in your face shooting game. Gears was ok, but multiplayer is still boring

"Wish someone else would make a good in your face shooting game."

Try F.E.A.R - it is free. The best in your face fps I have played. You do need a good PC to handle it though.

Who make's it? I'l have to give it a shot. The big question is can you tea bag someone after pwning them. :D

http://www.picturehosting.org/images/jhef83/shot0023.jpg

This is one of my better games. Its Deathmatch, Rifles only. You do get 3 grenades and theres two MG 42's in two bunkers and two boxes of Panzerfausts.You can choose a scoped rifle also.
We play the Hurtgen map only. 20 minute rounds. 5 second spawn protection and you respawn instantly, no waiting.
This is the first Call of Duty so its cheap to buy and you don't need a high dollar PC to play. :smile:
You can go to the website for more info Barroom Craze GamingBarroom Craze Gaming

Pretty cool, but damn I forgot how much harder is it to aim on pc. Might have to buy it for xbox, and try it on there. I got raped pretty bad :eek:

Ya, it is really tough at first - get used to dying a lot! Stick with it for a week or so, stay away from the noob servers and don't listen to the whiners - you'll do great. WARNING it can be as addictive as a Turbo Buick.

I almost spit my food on the screen when I heard the hamster dance song start. I havent heard that in years.

Which version of aimbot does your friend use? :p jk

I used to play alot of day of defeat original and source but now ive gotten back into the wwII flight sim scene.

I play IL2 online... easily the most indepth combat sim ever created. As an example of how accurate the game is, I read the actual RAF aerial gunnery manual circa 1943 and had it improve my gunnery immensely, same is true for US navy documents of the era describing "energy" tactics for use in planes like the corsair.

Spitfire IL2 movie - Google Video

check that video out
btw, dont let the vid fool you, the BF-109 (the german fighter) is excellent. Looks like they put noobs behind the sticks for the video's sake.

That is one cool video. Like an updated Battle Of Britian movie. I wanted to try out a flight sim but thought the learning curve a little too steep. So many controls!!!:eek: I actually bought that game and a joystick a while back. I just didn't want to invest to time to learn. Might try again later on.

Who make's it? I'l have to give it a shot. The big question is can you tea bag someone after pwning them. :D

I always wandered what those guys were doing:D Yes I guess you can.
You can also go prone on them if thats your thing LOL