any for sale

gndreamn

GN comming soon
hello all. I live in las vegas and have been looking to buy a gn or ttype. my price range is rather small. If anyone knows someone who's selling a 86 or 87 from 4k-5k please send me an e-mail or pm. I would apreciate it. Thanks.
Oh yeah a tta would be accepted too.

Don't know about 4K to 5K but contact Nick Micale in Phoenix. He's got a couple for sale in the medium to lower price area.

i have a high mileage 87 gn for sale but the owner is asking 7500.00 if you want to look at the car and make the owner an offer my shop is at 6121 boulder hwy. and russell---len 434 2991

I know of a nice white T for sale in Vegas, although at about twice your target price. Let me know if you need more info. Scott 580-8863

thanks for the reply.
Jack Evers. if you could give me a number to reach Nick Micale i could shoot him a call.
LV GN (len) i work right at flamingo and sandhill when i get a chance i'll cruse over and take a look.
Scott Atk. right now that t is out of my budget but the longer it takes to find one the more money i can save....:D ...
Thanks for helpn' a brother out.

Originally posted by gndreamn
thanks for the reply.
Jack Evers. if you could give me a number to reach Nick Micale i could shoot him a call.
LV GN (len) i work right at flamingo and sandhill when i get a chance i'll cruse over and take a look.
Scott Atk. right now that t is out of my budget but the longer it takes to find one the more money i can save....:D ...
Thanks for helpn' a brother out.

Nick Micale
3334 W. Marconi Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85053
602-866-9908
arizonaGN@earthlink.net
www.arizonaGN.com

Marty (Las Vegas) has a nice GN for sale. Both Scott Atk and I know him personally, and can hook you up with him. I think he might want more than your price range, but I'm not sure. Let either of us know.

Thats right, I forgot about Marty. He's been sitting on it for a while and might be willing to deal too.