Any eastern NC people going to "Smoke on the Water" on Oct. 29?

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I've never been but have seen nice cars leaving the area after one of these events. I've heard they have some nice older muscle cars at the car show. If any area turbo Regal/ Sy/Ty people are planning on going then let me know. Maybe we can cruise up as a group? There is a smaller car show this coming up weekend at A-G high school but will certainly not be as big as the SOTW event. Hopefully Sgrim will bring one of his many turbo Regals out to Washington and, just maybe, Turbo1dr will bring down that Syclone or "Big Bird". :biggrin:

Nobody is heading to Washington for this? I know there are some area people with GNs that want to show them off. Where are you guys?

sotw

I don't know if i have to work sat.Will talk to shane about it today and see if he can go.Maybe things will work out so we can all cruise down there.

Cool, it would be great to have a few turbo Regals cruising in together. Mine already draws attention since I'm running an open exhaust at the moment. I need to find a box big enough to send my downpipe back to ATR so it can get fixed and get back down to a reasonable sound level. Running open sure makes that turbo whistle ALOT louder though. They're calling for a chance of showers Friday and Saturday but maybe we'll luck up. Either way I'll spend most of the day Friday getting the car presentable for the show. Let me know what you guys decide. I know where Shane lives so maybe we could meet up there or in Greenville somewhere. I live just up the road from D.H. Conley.

sotw

Sounds good to me.I will not know if i have to work until fri. afternoon.I have to rebuild a machine at work and don't know if it will be done that day.If not i will go in early and finish on sat. morning.I live over by the hospital.If you want to send me your phone # to my e-mail address we will work something out about sat.My e-mail is turboandync@yahoo.com. Talkto you soon. :cool:

Hey guys :D

Billy sent you an e-mail this morning :biggrin:
Andy give me a call.

Hey, T6P.COM :cool: