Any Comments on Duttweiler Intercooler kneck

ncmalko1

#1 Eagles fan
Do you like mod? I was interested because I read it gave an extra 38 HP?? Seems unlikely to me. I would love to hear some expert advice!

I done Dutt neck and 3.5 maf conversion at same time. I noticed a big difference. No times yet but definately feel in seat of pants. HTH

That modification allows about 20% MORE air flow than stock. Seems to me that it is a slam dunk without going to the larger intercoolers. There is a niche (powerwise) where this is the logical thing to do. :)

Very good bang for the buck. My duttweiler neck & Razor's alky combo outperforms the BIG stock location intercooler i was running on pump gas.

Went 11.80's with one with the stock turbo and untouched engine except valve springs.

38hp is probably low if you can tune good. i went low 12's with the dutt. neck and a stock turbo with 112 mph traps. the car was a blast to drive and these cars are no light weights.............Bob

I tried just the neck on a stock intercooler and there was definitly a seat of the pants difference.

Sell you my brand new, never installed Duttweiler neck and step down hose for $50.00 shipped, that's $20.00 lower than I could find from a vendor. I got a deal on a stretched stock I/C I couldn't pass up right after I bought the neck.

Sell you my brand new, never installed Duttweiler neck and step down hose for $50.00 shipped, that's $20.00 lower than I could find from a vendor. I got a deal on a stretched stock I/C I couldn't pass up right after I bought the neck.

I'll take it if he doesn't want it. :)

have one and like it...however it will give you about a pound or so more boost....i now have to mix in some 100 unleaded to avoid kr....still worth it, gave me 2/10ths on a stock set up

the Neck worked great for me. really pi$$ed off my buddy w/the '03 cobra.
he dyno'd 408RWHP and can't catch me 'till 100+mph.