any central maryland TR's?

IronEagle119

just curious if anyone is around Hagerstown MD, I'm gonna be pulling the GN out of the garage in March, just curious if anyone is in the general area, just looking to cruise with another TR, BS hopefully learn some more DIY stuff on the car.

I live in carroll county right down RT70,There are about 8-10 Trs around here.We race most of the time at 75-80 dragaway,and usally cruise Jimmy Cone in MT.Airy during the warm months.We would always welcome another!!!! Kurt

GREAT!!! just curious, how fare are you guys from the I-81 junction on I-70 i'm like 4 min from that spot, being right across the bridge from Williamsport. My GN is in the garage till March, i can't wait for the warm weather to bring her out :)

hey! i'm just over the PA line. about 20 mins north of westminster. i work in frederick. i hear that alot of people go to the jimmy cone in mt. airy...

marc

Jason-I am about 20 minutes from Frederick- i will give you a shout next time we all hook up!

Marc-yes -there are alot of nice cars at Jimmi Cone-come on down when they open up! Later-Kurt

local scene

went out to the local scene 2nite, out on the Dual highway in Hagerstown. Found a guy with a supra, he had alot of respect for GN's and wants to see mine casue he's never seen one in RL, and the GN doesn't come out till march, so he's just gonna have to wait :) . In the mean time, i can't wait to hook up with you guys in the next few weeks, spring is right aroudn the corner :)

I'm in Manchester, Maryland. Jimmy Cone is a good time in the summer, lots of nice rides. Might have to plan Turbo Buick meeting one night...