Any cars you miss? Or Regret selling..

87chrisss

BLUBYU
I miss my blue T alot, so in memory of my beautiful T i will post some pics of when i owned her, She's still around somewhere in Miami haven't seen her though..

Please post up some pics of your X-owned car's or car's you have owned and re-purchased!!!

This is my x T full bare metal restoration everything was new in this car i mean everything.. all pics are of same car, just different light angles very expensive paint, HOK paint and clear. The last pic shows a very rare set of rims they are original HRE's 504 Vintage!! Cost me an arm and a leg they are 3 piece very light weight..

Attachments

• P1010195.JPG
    P1010195.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 202
  • P1010206.JPG
    P1010206.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 211
I had an 86 t-type I daily drove for years...bench seat, ran 11's...I parted it out to make this car happen, I still have the shell but every turbo specific part is gone except the ac box and inner fenders...everytime I see it I wish it was whole again.

No pics but I had an 03 GMC Sonoma 4.3 ZQ8 model wich is same as the Xtreme minus the hey look at me cladding...it was dark blue with a step side bed..it handled like a sport car and was actually quick after installing a cold air intake, gibson exhaust and re-flashing the computer to take advantage of 93 octane...ended up trading it in 06 for a typhoon but have always missed that truck

No pics but back in the day I had a 68 Z/28, marina blue, white stripes, all spoilers, black deluxe interior, all original drivetrain, 302, M22 rock crusher trans, 4.10 posi, console guages, woodgrain steering wheel, all stock, low mileage- wish I still had it!!!

My 72 nova 460ci 3 speed. Car was a monster but not streetable at all reason i got rid of it..

Attachments

• image-988101310.jpg
    image-988101310.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 135
I had an 86 GN from Nov of 86 until March of 96. It was my daily driver, went across the country and back twice in it and raced it about once a month.

Low life MF'ing banditos stole it from my driveway and I never saw it again.:mad::(

Cobra.jpg
IMG_0118.jpg
68Shelbyconv.jpg

have never regretted selling a car.. BUT I am old with a limited attention span :p 3 of my "oldies" Ford die hard at the time. BUT still have some of the "blue oval blood" :cool:

87chris, your old car was for sale recently. I saw the ad about a month ago but forgot where. I remember seeing your posts when you were painting the car, I believe last year.

Bill Murray, that sux bro. I fkn hate thieves.

1968 Camaro SS/RS
1984 Monte T-Top
one of the best cars i ever had is my 01 GTP i will definitely miss this car when i get rid of it.

01 Special Edition GTP Coupe Grand Prix. Raced, commuted, cruised, and still near 30mpg all the time.

gtp.jpg

I'll miss my old '93 S-10. I traded it to Steve on here for my '87 GN though, so I'm happy to move in a new direction.

I miss 2 of the cars that I've owned over the years. I bought an 86 GMC 1/2 tone brand new and it was a base model with a 4.3 L V6 with the old SM460 Tranny in it. I put heavier springs in it and drove the heck out of. Called it the great white hope since it was an 8" bed with a camper on it and I never thought I'd pay it off while I was in college. Sold it when I got stupid because of a woman I'm sorry to say.:oops:

Te other one was a Suzuki Samurai that I'd done quite a bit of work to. Header, modified suspension, modified charging system, and a body lift. That thing didn't like going over 70 but it could go just about anywhere in low gear. I even tool it in a trench that was 4 feet deep and full of water and she just chugged right on through it, even with water coming over the hood.;)

My 2003 Mercury Marauder in Deep Blue Pearl, one of 328 produced in that colour. Was a great car. My 87 Mustang 5.0 was also a blast back in the day.