Any Buick shops in california??

HEATSEEKER

Member!
Hello!

I whant to buy some fun to my Buick now when i am going to US so i am woundering if there are any shops in California or Nevada? :)

Thanks!

He builds TB engines and works on the cars. He does have a nice secret stash of used performance parts that he "MIGHT" let you fondle if your nice to him and bring him some Sweedish beer.;)

Let us know if your coming to So Cal. Every Sat morning there's a big car show in Huntington Beach. Hundreds of muscle cars. It's free to get in.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

He builds TB engines and works on the cars. He does have a nice secret stash of used performance parts that he "MIGHT" let you fondle if your nice to him and bring him some Sweedish beer.;)

Let us know if your coming to So Cal. Every Sat morning there's a big car show in Huntington Beach. Hundreds of muscle cars. It's free to get in.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Aha... thanks for the info ;)

Ohhh... car show, me like :cool:
Any TB there?
I will realy try to come to that show, do you have the adress to that show?? I am driving whit a GPS :redface::)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
It's all true except for the fondling part unless you're a blond female & Sweedish beer gives me gas.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I know about an every Saturday show in Irvine, I think I've been missing the one in Huntington Beach tho, do tell Mike:wink:

Alan

The Donut Derelicts car show is one of the oldest running car shows in America. It's every Sat AM year round. It's on the corner of Adams and Magnolia in Huntington Beach. It doesn't cost any money to get in. Everyone's just there for the love of cars. 99% of them are American made. If your going to show your car, you'll want to get there by 6:00AM. It starts emptying out about 9:00 AM. Sometimes I'll go to the Donut show till 8:00AM, then cruise over to the Irvine show (15 minutes away) for an hour or two, then take the coast back home. Let us know when your in town, and we'll try and get a few Turbo Buicks to show up at one of the shows.

Donut Derelicts - The Official Site

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

The Donut Derelicts car show is one of the oldest running car shows in America. It's every Sat AM year round. It's on the corner of Adams and Magnolia in Huntington Beach. It doesn't cost any money to get in. Everyone's just there for the love of cars. 99% of them are American made. If your going to show your car, you'll want to get there by 6:00AM. It starts emptying out about 9:00 AM. Sometimes I'll go to the Donut show till 8:00AM, then cruise over to the Irvine show (15 minutes away) for an hour or two, then take the coast back home. Let us know when your in town, and we'll try and get a few Turbo Buicks to show up at one of the shows.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

The irving place looks nice :) howe long are the cars there?

Sunrise til about 8:30-9:00AM. They sell coffee and doughnuts there, kinda pricey but it goes to the Organization.

I'll be at Cars and Coffee in the morning, should be a nice turnout with crisp clear weather. Full lot probably, 400+cars.

Donut Derilicts eh Mike? I'll admit, it's been a few years since I've been there but back then a 57 Chevy was one of the 'newest' cars. It was all Rods back in the day. Are there some 70's/80's/90's cars now?

Alan

The irving place looks nice :) howe long are the cars there?

Yep, that's the show in Irvine that I go to after the Donut Derelict's show. I think that most hang out untill 9:00-10:00 AM.

Mike B.

I'll be at Cars and Coffee in the morning, should be a nice turnout with crisp clear weather. Full lot probably, 400+cars.

Donut Derilicts eh Mike? I'll admit, it's been a few years since I've been there but back then a 57 Chevy was one of the 'newest' cars. It was all Rods back in the day. Are there some 70's/80's/90's cars now?

Alan

Still 99% American iron. Seeing more newish Shelby Mustangs, ZR1 and Z06 Vetts. Cobra kit cars, Cad-Vs, new SC Cameros and Challengers, etc.

So, in answer to your question, Yes, but still mostly really cool old stuff.:)

Mike Barnard

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Hello again!

I think it will be the Irvine show for me :) the only saturday i will be in the area is 8 Januari 2011, i hope to see some Turbo Buicks... :cool::D