Any bodywork experts here?

Chris996

Well , after 30 years of driving in NJ, I had my first encounter with a kamikaze deer at about 20 mph. Of course it happens when I'm driving my TR.

What are my best options for quarter panel and header panel replacement? Craigslist and used classified or is there a company that makes quality reproduction parts?

My initial thought is to have an autobody shop paint the quarter panel and header panel and assembling it myself.

Last edited:
The quarter panel shouldn’t be too hard to find a replacement ie Ebay, Craigslist, etc.
But the Header Panel has not been reproduced and most find one from a regal that’s been parted. Those usually need repair work and likely have a hole from the regal emblem.

Place an ad in the "Parts Wanted" section. Also in the "Parts for Sale" section a member, Intercooled88, is always parting out Turbo Buicks. Good luck.

Just to clarify, some people actually call the fenders the front quarter panel. Are you asking about a left or right fender, or a left or right rear quarter?

Fenders are piece of cake and header panels too. Look up Intercooled88s. He always has a lot of parts listed for sale.