Any Air Force guys with GN's/T's?

Current AF Reserve C-17 load at Charleston. Former F-16 crew chief stationed at Moody and Kunsan. Getting ready to hit that 20 year mark and not have to worry anymore about them pissing me off! LOL

I have a story just like that when I was over in Korea! I was with a group of friends and my buddy said "Watch this!" and then went up to Ojima (sp?) and ask for "Young boy" and she kept saying no young boy but young girl! They were about to go at it after a couple of minutes. Fun times! By any chance, were you at the Hump because that is just too weird!

Kunsan
By me drinky..you want largey coke. Why you pound so hawd...LMAO

3E0x2 Power Production SSGT did 7 plus years. Now at Eglin working on the Aircraft Arresting Barriers portion of my job.

Current AF Reserve C-17 load at Charleston. Former F-16 crew chief stationed at Moody and Kunsan. Getting ready to hit that 20 year mark and not have to worry anymore about them pissing me off! LOL

Do you happen to work with Tom House? He's also a reservist loadmaster at Charleston....I think he might be a MSgt now, not sure.

Turbo Nasty

Turbo Nasty, can I presume you spent some time at Clark AFB? Was quite a culture shock for me when I first arrived in the PI.

I know Tom. He is in my sister squadron. Yes, he is a MSgt.

Small world eh? Tom's family and mine use to hang out quite a bit when I was stationed at Moody, but haven't talked to them in 5 years. Tell him Rodney and Kelly said hi if you bump into him.:cool:

I'm headed to Kunsan. Three guys I work with here will be in Osan. I'm looking forward to buying "cheap stuff" while I'm there :biggrin:

Never been to Kunsan but I've always heard it kinda sucks up there. I've been told the Kunsan guys go to Osan to party and shop. That was 10 years ago so it might be different now.

One thing I wish I did was go to the DMZ. The whole year I was in Korea and I didn't make the time to go.:frown: Everyone that's been there says its an eye opening experience.

Get me some good Mink blankets.......:biggrin:

I will pass on the So Ju........:eek:

Saw in the latest edition of "Wingman" was a SNCO from Kirtland AFB, NM posing alongside an 87 T with the hood up and the LC2 exposed...had blue hoses, an alky kit and possibly a Dutt neck IC, that was all I could see from the angle of the camera.

Just wondering if anyone knows him or if he's a member here.

Yep, that was my article, and my car and me in the picture. I am getting ready to go on terminal leave in the next few months and figured this was my last chance to get my car in an official Air Force magazine. The picture would have been a lot better but the photographer's camera battery died on him when we drive out to a nice spot, so we just ran back to the office and snapped the quick pic that was in the Wingman.

I really wanted to put a picture of the car smoking the tires, but I did not think that would fit with a driving safety article!

You have a good eye, as you picked up the mods visible in the picture.

Rob

will do. when were you at Moody? I was there from 90-92 and 93 as my follow on from the Kun

I have a story just like that when I was over in Korea! I was with a group of friends and my buddy said "Watch this!" and then went up to Ojima (sp?) and ask for "Young boy" and she kept saying no young boy but young girl! They were about to go at it after a couple of minutes. Fun times! By any chance, were you at the Hump because that is just too weird!

man good times, i was combat comm at the hump in 04, mobility school instructor, i think we did that no i don't want a nice girl i want you things a few times.

USAF retired

Master Sgt - 1C671 AFSC

Accomplished many 1st's for the Air Force, and closed down some systems as well. ;) From fox holes, M-16's, and C-rations in the 276X0 career field (Radar operations "Scope Dope") to performing range safety at Cape Canaveral and flying the Milstar Satellite System at Schriever AFB ($2.5 Billion per Satellite).

We have come a long way's baby! The enlisted corps! ;)

man good times, i was combat comm at the hump in 04, mobility school instructor, i think we did that no i don't want a nice girl i want you things a few times.

I was on the OPFOR team at the Hump. I took over the 'Cobra' team later on. "RENEGADE!!, Fish Heads"; those ring a bell??;) I was there from March '04 to March '05. You probably taught my class whe I first got there. I was also on the Wolfpack at Tinker. I'm guessing you were also under Lt. Col Byrge. He is a full bird now.

Ex AF here....8 years 7 months & 8 days (70-78)...3 years in Thailand. Air Traffic Controller...loved it. Bob