Antenna ??

1badTTA

Resident Smart A$$
OK, where can I get either another antenna or something that will work as a replacement??? Mine did the infamous run till the battery is dead routine so it is now disconnected. No hurry as I live close enough to the major local radio stations and have a CD player in the car. Thanks.

Originally posted by 1badTTA
OK, where can I get either another antenna or something that will work as a replacement??? Mine did the infamous run till the battery is dead routine so it is now disconnected. No hurry as I live close enough to the major local radio stations and have a CD player in the car. Thanks.

Howdy 1badTTA,

Try Dal Slabaugh at Van Devere Olds in Akron, OH. His direct # is 877-448-5451. I've gotten a lot of TTA stuff from him, he's usually %40 to %50 cheaper than retail. HTH

antenna

Gm has a service replacement for this, and sorry but I don't have the PN handy. The kit is pretty generic, not a match for the original, but looks and functions OK, if properly installed. If you crave a functioning mast, this one will be alright if you or your technician take the time to put it in correctly. Good luck!

Ryan Nakamura has one for sale I think. (might be sold) He is a member of this board.

HTH,