Antenna replaced now fender alignment issues

MSUGTP

Well as the title states I replaced my antenna yesterday and now I'm having an issue with lining up the holes between the door and fender, not under the hood. Any tricks to get the fender to line up properly to get the screws started? I've searched around on here and came across a thread suggesting that using a jack on the frame under the fender would help but if you just jack the frame up, wouldn't the whole car go with it?

Any help would be appreciated!

The car would raise but there is a fair amount of flex so it might work for a few millimeters of alignment.
Did you remove the whole fender? or just do the door side and sneak the assembly in?

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll try that tonight.

Meant to include that I did have to take the antenna out through the top of the fender since the car has some sort of aftermarket rocker panels installed and didn't want to mess with them.

I just did mine about three weeks ago. I didn't mess with the top bolts to the fender. It was a bit of a pain in the butt but my fender lined right back up. In your case maybe loosening the top bolts messed with the alignment of the fender in total.

Yep, I should've found a way to get it out through the bottom. I got everything back together and it's a tad off so I'll take it to a body shop and have them make it perfect

man i hate to see that old antenna if you got it out of the top ...........................5- 10MM in the door jam and about 4 on the wheel-well
keep the pass door open as far as poss pull out the lower fender .

All you have to do is jack the car up with the jack under the frame where it kicks back in toward the center of the car, right under the big lemon shaped hole below the bottom of the fender. With the lower fender bolts loose, just watch the gap between the fender and the door. When it gets even top to bottom, tighten the bolts and it will stay.