ANTENNA REPAIR SERVICE STEEL CABLE

BobbyBuick

I will repair your mast with Metal Cable in lieu if Nylon for $65.00 .Send me your old Cable with both good ends ..This includes shipping back to you....
I will repair your Antenna for $195.00.Also INC shipping back to you.I only repair the mast so if Antenna has bad brushes or something in the contacts I will not be able to repair.A MOTOR RUNNING CONTINUOUS IS A BROKEN MAST.
ALSO NEED ANTENNA CORES with broken mast
Picture 1215.jpg

NO MORE BROKEN MASTs.
UPDATE Just to be Clear if I R & R the Mast and you send in your Antenna it is $195 Delivered. If you Just send in the Broken Mast complete it is $65 Delivered

and how does one contact you to get this done?
I did not find an email address on your profile page.
Also do you accept Paypal?

I had Bobby do the cable for me. I assembled it this morning and it seems to work quite well.
Being a steel cable, I doubt it will ever break again but I may never know
because it was my old one that I replaced years ago when it broke. I since disconnected my antenna.
I will just keep this as a spare in case I ever need it.

I will be in Bowling Greene if you want to bring any cores or your Broken stuff and save on shipping

Is mapp gas hot enough to be used with the silvaloy or do I need to use acetylene or oxy/acetylene? TIA

Jb weld might work but in tension I would be afraid of it. Compression or filling a crack no prob.

IMAG0596.jpg

It worked great on my transfer case.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Stainless is tricky to weld or solder

Sent from my HTC One X using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I thought we had a bad mast and Bob went and got the lubricant.... He hooked it up to his own car and pulled the antenna in and out and in a matter of a couple of minutes, it was working perfectly again! Really recommend Bobby Buick for repairs.......

P.S. For the week he had at BG, he charged me absolutely nothing!

Thanks again, Bobby Buick

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app