Another ultimate sleeper

EYE-OPENER

This is my brothers car we built in his driveway....not garage...but under a tarp and 4 sticks..lol. Daily driven and no weight shaving. All creature comforts still work, has power everything and has factory dual exhaust that really doesn't rumble that much...but of course the stand alone opens the cutouts and then it's time. This is an entry pass from the dyno and needs has high 9's in her for sure. Everything is built to the hilt and then some. Enjoy...

Nice...

That must have been a few days ago, I see the safety net is still there.

It was Sunday. Heard there was somebody who thought he could run 1/2 mile on a 1/4 mile track on Wednesday night

E85, stock displacement with forged everything, 76mm turbo, 4r70w trans, tuned with mega squirt. Many many details so if you want particulars let me know...

Awesome car, the Panther platforms are great to work with other than their weight. I had a 2003 Blue mercury Marauder, It had a corba block, all forged internals and a built 4R70W trans, I was going to add a vortec supercharger to it but ended up selling it. Storage was becoming an issue with both the Buick and the MM every winter. Last I heard he car was still naturally aspirated so all the money I spent on the block, heads and internals has not been put to good use. I miss that car everyday and regret selling it. Love the car, thats thinking outside the box.