Another type of console riser available soon!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
This one does not have any cupholders for those not allowing beverages in the car. Length of it allows use of ashtray area for you smokers (cough,cough) or those who use that area for a switch panel. Allows more storage space than the mini ones and a little more space to rest your arm. This is one installed on my GN. On our site soon for introductory price of $99 for the first 12 sold in solid color. $109 for two-tone. Will announce here when they are on the site.

Attachments

• aug28 006.jpg
    aug28 006.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 343
  • aug28 007.jpg
    aug28 007.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 350
  • aug28 008.jpg
    aug28 008.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 355
  • aug28 009.jpg
    aug28 009.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 335
Wasn't there already a shorty variety? I tried both the short and long version at the Ohio TTA reunion...the short version doesn't give you enough length to really rest your arm. Just my .02.

This version has the same length arm rest as the regular version just no cupholders so the ashtray area can still be used. Not everyone wants cupholders and drinks in there car. Just thought the manufacturer should cover all the bases so had them come up with this version as well. I use the shorty version in my GN and works fine to me.

Do you have a rough estimate when will this one be available? I thought the old ones looked good but this looks more "factory" than the first two models! You have at least ONE sold when they are available.

Hey mark .. Paul castle put one of these in my car to show someone how they fit .. So i stole it from him . I think im gonna have to fight him next time i see him to keep it .. Looks great fits well & my right arm loves it .. 25 years leaning on the driver door on trips .... Over!!!!!!!!!!! You guys really did a good job with this mod... Props to you ..

Looks good, I bought one of the regular versions a couple of weeks ago from Mark and it is a very nice piece. Quality and fitment are great, so much better than the crappy old hard console risers and those hideous cushions someone used to make. Really comfortable when driving the car too, I would highly recommend one.

looks factory. it should be made with a cup holder provision inside the it tho imo

Jeez you don't even own one of these any more!!! Sorry, got to rub it in. How's the curfew going in Bridgeport? You coming to the Buick BBQ at Miguels on Oct 1?

Not enough room to put drinks inside. Airline nippers are about the only thing that would fit in there height-wise.:)

Suppose I could have the manufacturer put in a drop out floor but that would involve removing the stock console lid like the old style ones another company made/makes. Not sure if they are any more or not. I am driving them crazy with my other ideas as well, will probably just stay with the three different styles.

Will try to have them up on the site in the morning.

I say a flip out style cupholder that can be flipped back inside when you don't want it. That would work.:wink:

Jeez you don't even own one of these any more!!! Sorry, got to rub it in. How's the curfew going in Bridgeport? You coming to the Buick BBQ at Miguels on Oct 1?

Not enough room to put drinks inside. Airline nippers are about the only thing that would fit in there height-wise.:)

Suppose I could have the manufacturer put in a drop out floor but that would involve removing the stock console lid like the old style ones another company made/makes. Not sure if they are any more or not. I am driving them crazy with my other ideas as well, will probably just stay with the three different styles.

Will try to have them up on the site in the morning.
yea im taking a TR break for a while unless something pops up that I really like. there just isnt chit around these days cause most know that they will lose their shirt if they sell in todays crappy market. curfew? lol.... yea rite. thats like shoveling chit against the tide. yea im probably gonna make it up there to Miguels. ill cu there