Another thumbs up for Eric at Tweak!

dthrock

Looks like Eric got moved and got in touch with me Thursday evening on a new chip. We were able to work out getting the chip to me over the weekend and I took it out for a test run.

Wow, Directscan said I gained .4 and 5mph over my best run of 12.34 @110. The DS readings on that run were 12.7x @ 105(quoting this from memory). The test run on the new chip, on the street with 1 pound boost launch and 25psi in the ET Streets was 12.4x @110

So if 12.7x @ 105 = actual of 12.34 @110
Then a 12.4x @ 110 = 12.0 @ 114

Thats some impressive gains, esp since this was a first 'mild' burn of the chip. he is going to tweak it for me now

Look out 11s here we come.

Dave

I also give thumbs up

I just purchased a race chip and went to the track. I was running 12.2 with my other chip at 25 pounds of boost. At the same boost and with Erics race chip dropped me 4 tenths and gained 5 mph.:D This chip is awsome and I plan on getting an alky and street chip.
Thanks Turbo Tweak.
Joe

I just received my 100 octane chip from Eric, haven't been to the track but am definitely having traction problems around the neighborhood!:D

I haven't had a chance to try my turbo tweak chip yet but I did receive a follow up email from Eric a couple of weeks after buying the chip to see if it was working ok and if I had any concerns. That's a small thing but a great example of customer service. I will definitely use Eric in the future for my chips.

Mike

I love the chip. I just ran a new mph best of 117.9 on pump gas and alky,2 gallons of toulene, 30psi boost, no knock....

I'm glad to hear so many good things about his chip. I had contacted him a while back about burning me one, but I had to wait until I knew what my combo would be. Well, it looks like i have everything straight and am waiting to get the car back on the road and the new engine broken in. I also can't wait to feel this new turbo, cam, ported heads, etc...:D :D :D

Originally posted by bigz

I did receive a follow up email from Eric a couple of weeks after buying the chip to see if it was working ok and if I had any concerns.

That's a small thing but a great example of customer service.

I will definitely use Eric in the future for my chips.

What should be the "average norm" from any vendor is actually very rare.

Eric is one of the VERY few & far-between exceptions.

Major "thumbs-up" to Eric for genuinely caring about the quality of his product AND the quality of his Customer Service! :)

Just a followup post on this thread. I had to send my chip back to Eric because it wasn't working right. He offered to repair it no questions asked. After I sent the chip back I upgraded to a set of 50 lb injectors and asked him to change the chip from a bluetop chip to a chip for the 50's. I offered to pay him for his extra time to do this and he upgraded the chip free of charge. Definitely the best customer service I have received from a TR vendor!

I have also received a follow-up call from Eric to see how the chip was working. That says a lot about his character and his caring about his customers.

I am also working with Eric. I gained .2 but also lost some mph. He's been racking his brain with ideas and sending chips out to try and correct. Constantly looking at scanned runs to adjust. He even let me have some "weird" cruising parameters than I chose :)

I'm happy I can just launch the car now :D He is definitely an example of someone wanting the customer to get the best possible product.