Another Round of Parts

Dennis Kirban

Here goes:

Best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com on items you are interested in. Always refer to code by the part you are interested in. I perfer paypal. I will confirm by email as to availablity. All prices include shipping to basic 48 states either by mail or UPS. Note some are packaged deals.

The first items feature the remaining two styles of 10 reasons T shirts we had made up for the TB Nats held this past May. One was Top Ten Reasons to Own a Turbo Regal and the other was Ten Top Reasons to Visit Richard Clarks Toy room. They are ash grey T shirts 100% cotton and the wording is done in black on the front only. To see a photo go to kirbanperformance.com website scroll down inner circle newsletters you want to see the 05-09-2012 issue.

7-ABC See above paragraph Top Ten Reasons to Own a Turbo Regal. I have 2 left in large. Price is $25 for BOTH and includes Priority shipping to the basic 48 states. You are getting two!

7-BBC Similar to above only its for two in extra large again just $25 for both which includes Prority shipping to the basic 48 states. Remember you get 2!!!

7-CCD The Richard Clark Top Ten Reasons to visit his play room T shirt I have 6 large remaining. The price EACH which includes Priority shipping to the basic 48 states is just $15 each.

7-DDE Similar to above only it is for the extra large Richard Clark Top Ten Reasons T shirt and again just $15 each which includes Priority shipping to the basic 48 states.

Once the above two T-shirt designs are sold out their is no plans to make any more!

7-EEF For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog ash a recalibrated 145 speedo with our decal installed ready to go no core required and one of our good used cleaned tested dual map reading lighted rearview mirrors a $24.95 value and the re calibrated 145 speedo showing 31,700 miles BOTH ITEMS price is $149.95 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

7-FFG Similar to above only this recalibrated 145 speedo shows 74,300 miles and again comes with a tested cleaned good used lighted rear view mirror. Packaged deal just $149.95 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

7-GGH Similar to above only this unit reads 80,800 miles again comes with a tested, cleaned used lighted rear view mirror packaged deal $149.95 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

Quick review: Mirrors come with directions a simple 2 wire hook up to drop in this later factory GM option on any Regal for hat matter any GM car that has the regular windshield mount. Each mirror has a few inches of wire so al you need to do is hook up a ground and a power source either from your lighted visor mirror or power from one of your a pillar guages etc...same basic size as your factory mirror and black. Packaged with the recalibrated 145 speedos gives you two nice interior upgrades that look factory.

7-HHH As described above one of the later GM options hat we used to sell years ago brand new, these mirrors look like new, cleaned, tested, have the twin map lighted reading lamps, with directions. $30.95 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. I have several available. These mirrors will fit any GM car that have the windshield mount which I believe GM started to use around 1978 or so....in my day the early GTOs had a metal bracket that attached to the headliner area and the sun visors locked into the corners.

7-LLM I have two good used tested original style GM brake bowls also called brake accumulators that are within 15% of original PSI. Just $95 each which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. Highly recommend to have as a spare if you have the powermaster brake system used from 1985-1987. These do look very nice.

7-JJK I have 4 brand new Grand National center caps in the GM boxes and 20 correct brand new GN lug nuts as a packaged deal $139.95 to your door via UPS to any of the 48 states. A great deal!

7-KKL For the real style or repro mesh style GNX wheels that take the larger center cap I have a brand new set of 4 caps that have the METAL retainer ring meaning they don't fall off or break easily with the GNX decal in them. The price is just $80 for the set of 4 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

7-SSP I have two left of the reproduction GNX dash cluster applique. This is the key item if you have any of the reproduction GNX dashes the applique as it is referred to. I can provide a photo of this if needed. The price is $89.95 which includes UPS.

7-RRS I have 2 left of the high quality GNX style turbo shields with the proper spacer and bolts to attach to the stock 1986-1987 Turbo Regal bracket. Just $379.95 each which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. The shield is painted the proper color.

7-TSS Or packaged deal, a tested used cleaned lighted rearview mirror and one of the above reproduction GNX turbo shields with proper hardware for just $399.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. The shield is painted the proper color.

7-ZZ TOP Similar to above only this set has the power six or what is known as the turbo logo decal on them and again just $80 which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

Remember emailing me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com works best and be sure to include the code number/letters I assigned to each part. This list replaces all older ones you may see in this thread. Although we are not known for having many used parts I like to think our prices are extremely fair on our used parts. PA buyers must add 6% sales tax to total! Thanz...for looking.