Another Police Shooting: Police say's F*** your breathe to dying man.

guess he won't be running from the Police any longer will he?

this is a reserve officer who is 73 yrs old and has probably never even pulled his gun out before. this is the type of video ur gonna post again trying to point the finger the Cops in this country are killing citizens lmao. ur getting really good at making urself look stupid! keep up the great work! smh

Brett, im not pointing my fingers at cops? I do agree very strongly they there are great cops but i think something has to be done about Police killing civilians. We are innocent until proven guilty let it go through are judicial system. And F*** your breathe isnt the words of a hero cop.

Brett, im not pointing my fingers at cops? I do agree very strongly they there are great cops but i think something has to be done about Police killing civilians. We are innocent until proven guilty let it go through are judicial system. And F*** your breathe isnt the words of a hero cop.
ok listen. there are well over a million police officers here in this country including federal. we are a country of GUNS!!!!!! guns kill people including cops. ur pointing out an elderly man who was working part time as a cop. do u really think HE represents the majority of LE? lets be real here huh?

under stress ANY police officer can make a mistake which is why the Taser is supposed to be located on ones WEAK side. this is so there is no confusion as to whether or not ur pulling ur gun from ur STRONG side vs. ur Taser from ur WEAK side being ur left hand if ur right hand dominant.

wen the Taser goes off it makes a loud pop just like a bullet makes. under stress the cop likely thought he had shot him with his Taser and if he was some criminal running from me and he was out of breath after I Tased him and he was whining about it id tell him the same thing! obviously if it was a DEADLY FORCE situation and you shot someone Fuuck ur breath probably wudnt be too appropriate I agree but that wasn't the case here was it?

he thought he shot him with his Taser. just like the BAART cop did in Cali a few years ago and shot a guy in the back point blank with his gun thinking he had his Taser out.

there are no more citizens being shot by the police today then there was 30 years ago. the difference is everyone has a video camera these days. so wen you say something has to be done about the police killing civilians u sound really ignorant cause its no different today then it was decades ago.

and wat makes you think criminals don't go thru the judicial system? this is the kinda sensational BS that makes people like you sound really ignorant! when a cop shoots someone its a deadly force situation. a deadly force situation means you will be shooting center mass and considering all of ur vital organs are located center mass its logical to assume wen u shoot someone ur shooting to kill. there is no winging someone like u see on TV and shooting them in the leg.

according to you cops just shoot people and save the tax payer all the court drama. you sound really stupid wen you say "i think something has to be done about Police killing civilians. We are innocent until proven guilty let it go through are judicial system".

and wat incidents are u referring to exactly wen you say all these cops are killing innocent civilians. I can think of two incidents this year and one was arrested for Murder and this guy was a 73 old elderly man who will simply retire. I highly doubt he will see any jail time at 73 yrs old. so where are all these shootings that ur referring to. and don't list the ones that have been taken to court and found either innocent or a grand jury didn't indict.

and something tells me this world will not skip a beat with this POS no longer in it!

Last edited:
The guy's already on the ground with a cop on top of him telling him to roll on his stomach, and a swarm of other cops around him, when he gets shot. That sounds like a valid indication for the use of deadly force if ever there was one. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There has been a few seriously stupid acts by Police lately, but with over a million officers and over 30 million encounters with the public annually I just do not understand any reason to point out the extremely low # of HUMAN mistakes by Police. Here are some stats straight from CNN. Not Fox. CNN. Obviously there is not an epidemic of lawlessness by officers.

The entire reason one can complain in the comfort of their home other than our veterans and our constitution is because officers are risking their lives every day to protect law and order. The chances of someone kicking in your door right now is greatly reduced solely because of the Police, but if someone does I bet money on who your first panicked call will be too..
untitledcnnstat.png