Another negative G body parts parts thread

RYAN GRAVES

Hate to do this on here. I have been a long time customer and any problem in the past has been resolved professionally. Unfortunately this past recent transaction has not faired as well.
Ordered a set of Kirkey seat brackets on 3/24/2015. After 2 months on 5/21 I finally received a package and it was 8 side supports unwelded. The next day I received a pickup notice on the package. The following day I sent package back and sent an email. Email reply was Brian the owner is aware of the problem and is going to contact me shortly. After 2 weeks no response. Sent another email on an update, my response was the exact same. No reason as to what happened or an expected delivery date. My response was, when can I expect delivery and I have been extremely patient. G body parts response was "THANK YOU" that was a month ago!!! Just sent an email for a refund. We will see what transpires from here.

Thanks, going to give him till the middle of the week to respond, before I get my financial institution involved.

I have not been happy either. You can't call them as far as I know so I sent an email 2-3 weeks ago saying I had a question on some parts and that I was ready to order. Never got an email or call back. Shame. I ordered elsewhere.

Hate to do this on here. I have been a long time customer and any problem in the past has been resolved professionally. Unfortunately this past recent transaction has not faired as well.
Ordered a set of Kirkey seat brackets on 3/24/2015. After 2 months on 5/21 I finally received a package and it was 8 side supports unwelded. The next day I received a pickup notice on the package. The following day I sent package back and sent an email. Email reply was Brian the owner is aware of the problem and is going to contact me shortly. After 2 weeks no response. Sent another email on an update, my response was the exact same. No reason as to what happened or an expected delivery date. My response was, when can I expect delivery and I have been extremely patient. G body parts response was "THANK YOU" that was a month ago!!! Just sent an email for a refund. We will see what transpires from here.
Same here luckily I only ordered a 50 dollar sensor!!!! Just no response to any emails sent ... I received the wrong item but oh well I guess I will have to look elsewhere. .

I am an extremely patient person. I understand that when Brian has to rely on outside sources to fabricate some items, that takes time.
But when push comes to shove, I will get a refund or the merchandise. Depending on his response will indicate any further future business transactions, which is highly unlikely at this point.

An update on my G body issue. Received a call from Mike on June 29th saying the package should be here the next day and the supplier is sending both 16 and 18 inch kirkey seat brackets. Keep in mind I only ordered two 18 inch brackets? Not sure what to think at this point.
Well.... as I am writing this on July 5th, I have not received anything! It has turned into something rather comical. If I was not in the process of building this new car and specifically waiting on the brackets to finish , I would be less patient. Have to question GBody business practices or drop their unreliable Kirkey seat bracket supplier. Keep in mind these were ordered April 24th!!! Never had a problem with GBodyParts.com before, hope this is not their new business practices as of late.

I love G-BODY, that's where I buy all my parts, and they love me so much I get them all at 50% off.

Of course the shipping is triple the normal rate and I usually wait a year or two for them to arrive so I order in advance in hopes that when I really do neeed the part it will be on my porch when I get home.

ROCK-ON G-body, your an asset to the community!!!!

Aloha 626GN you obviously don't get sarcasm!!!!

Thanks for the X [disagree]. You da man!!!

I wouldn't take anything from Gilbert [Brian] even if it were for free!!!!

You apparently don't know the BS I went through with that joker.

Last edited:
Nothing but great transactions from brian. I will continue to spend thousands each year while you guys complain. Nothing but great service, fast shipping, and perfect orders each and every time.

Nothing but the best from brian @ www.gbodyparts.com

I love G-BODY, that's where I buy all my parts, and they love me so much I get them all at 50% off.

Of course the shipping is triple the normal rate and I usually wait a year or two for them to arrive so I order in advance in hopes that when I really do neeed the part it will be on my porch when I get home.

ROCK-ON G-body, your an asset to the community!!!!

Aloha 626GN you obviously don't get sarcasm!!!!

Thanks for the X [disagree]. You da man!!!

I wouldn't take anything from Gilbert [Brian] even if it were for free!!!!

You apparently don't know the BS I went through with that joker.
Hey no prob rob. Just returning the favor (y)