Another meet in Statesboroo, GA ?

Beamer

Several months ago, there was a group of TR guys (and gals maybe...), that got together in Statesboro. I was not able to make it, but was wondering when they were going to get together again.

I know it has been somewhat chilly in the area, but maybe we can start to plan for next month. Any body in the area know when exactly the local cruise night is for the month? That would be really nice to have a strong presence at a cruise in.

Mike

that was me

we need to plan another one.....the local club cruise in is the third sat of each month....im in, lets pic a date....

let me know if you set up a date and location, i would like to come down to see the cars and while i'm there stop by vandy's for some bbq and see the kin in hopulikit.

I think they were trying to make it a family event. It would be great if someone were able to host somewhat and have a grill to cook some burgers and brats (not the kits, LOL...)

I think there may be some light drinking, if so - I will most likely have a beer or two. Other than that, I would not see a reason to not bring the kids. My 15 year old will most like want to go - I may let him drive there.

Mike

ive got several bussineses that can host the gathering. drinks ok.....family oriented.....
what date? the next cruise in we can go to also to finish the day is ;feb 20th....who up for it?

ive got several bussineses that can host the gathering. drinks ok.....family oriented.....
what date? the next cruise in we can go to also to finish the day is ;feb 20th....who up for it?

Sounds like something to shoot for.

Who else can make it on the 20th?

Mike

I'd like too but my car probably won't be back up by then as I'm saving for a nice new torque converter. I'm sure I'll make one at some point so I'm hoping it will be a fairly regular thing.

I'd like too but my car probably won't be back up by then as I'm saving for a nice new torque converter. I'm sure I'll make one at some point so I'm hoping it will be a fairly regular thing.

Evans,

I am going to shoot you a phone call...

Mike

tomorrow night at the statesboro mall ,nothside dr (hwy 80) at the starbucks...starts at 5;30pm...see you there.......

My T is apart with a head gasket problem. I do not know if I will have it back going by that time to get there. If I stop in time, I may bring the ole GS Suncoupe up to add to the group. I would love to be there at least.

Mike