Another great Ford IC update.

cool 84

Got hotair?
I'm about ready to start the car (no front end yet) and I went to close the hood and what a surprise, it won't close. I guess the combo of TB relocation and 3" plumbing screwed me up. The plumbing has to go over the brake booster due to the location of the TB and there's not 3" of clearance. I guess I will have to hack the hood for clearance. Why not, I've already hacked the core support, header panel,inner fenders, alternator bracket, and now hood. I should've just bought a Regal and made it a dedicated race car. At least I wouldn't be hacking up a GN. Unless this thing runs 10s it won't be worth the effort.

Here's the combo if anyone's interested.

TA64, LT 3" DP, ported heads and intake, KB headers and up pipe, 206-206 cam, 3,000 stall convertor, Max Effort thumbwheel, Ford intercooler, 62mm TB, 009s, and a lot of little stuff. Oh yeah, it's a light weight too from all the hacking I did to fit the Ford IC. Should be a 10 sec combo but will probably run 14.50s.

Hang in there Matt. I got mine in now but have to do the plumbing when the V2 comes in a couple of weeks. I got the high beams to fit. I had to relocate the adjusters for the high beams. But there in and they work.